Maid Eren x Levi

Earlier that day

Levi POV

I was already done with my paperwork and skipped away from shitty glasses and her damn parties. It was still pretty early. I had told Eren I'd be home late, but it was only 8.30 pm. I felt kind of bad from leaving him behind so suddenly, but work can't be overlooked.

The clock was almost nine when I got home. As I stepped inside there was no sign of the teal eyed boy and figured he had gone to sleep. Well, it doesn't hurt to check if that is correct. On my way up the stairs I heard some rummaging the closet. Guess he's still awake.

As I opened the door I was taken aback. There he stood in thigh highs and an oversized shirt and surely some lace panties. "Oh". Those were the only words I was able to mutter as I looked at him. Holy shit, look at him, the face he's making and his outfit doesn't match at all. His sexy body and outfit accompenied by an adorable emberrassed face.

"GET OUT!" a scream from Eren pulled me out of my daydreaming.

"Shhh, listen Eren I-"

"I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT!"

Suddenly a pillow was thrown at me, but obvioysly I dodged it. Shit, the cute boy was currently really pissed at me. He was almost even cuter this way, Wait, no Levi, stop these stupid thoughts. "Okay, okay, I'm leaving now, calm down, I'll see you tomorrow." With that I left the room and went to my own.

The next morning

Eren was now visibly awkward around me. Guess he's still emberrassed. At least he followed the rules and put on the maid outfit. Can't lie, he looks very cute in that. My god Levi, what is wrong with you? At least make him feel better and more at ease.

No ones POV

The brunette finally looked at Levi. "Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to barge in on you like that."

"No, it- it's fine. I just wanted to try on some of the stuff in the closet. You wouldn't know that."

"There were clothes in the closet? I thought it was only the dress."

"What? I thought you were the one who put them there. You know, the lingerie, thigh highs and the way too oversized clothes."

"Hmmm.... no it wasn't me, I thought they were yours."

"Huh?! Y-y-you thoght t-they were min-mine?" Eren's face was now glowing as red as a tomato and tried to avert his eyes anywhere but Levi.

"Is that a bad thing to think, baby~?" The way Levi smirked and used the word baby had Eren almost dropping to the ground. The flustered boy was now struggling just to stand still. "Don't worry darling, now I know who put them there. Anyways, I gotta go, got work to do. By the way, you look good in that. See you later." With a wink and smirk, he was out the door.

Eren was going to have a really hard time concentrating the rest of the day. Poor boy had never heard anyone say such things to him in the face.

Lucky for him, he didn't do anything wrong and the house was perfectly clean, not like it wasn't from before.

////////////////////////////
Lol ya'll just got cockblocked😆