Breaking the rules part 3

"There are a few rules I want you to follow.
1. You will not call me by my name, only daddy.
2. You do excactly as I say.
3. You are not allowed to cum unless I say so.
4. You're not allowed to seek your own pleasure.
5. If you do good you'll be rewarded with what you want.
Is that clear?"

Eren nodded. Levi smirked as he hovered over Eren's body. Their eyes locked at each other as Levi began stroking Eren's body, being careful to not touch any of his sensitive areas to tease him. Eren whined at the lack of friction against his nipples and crotch.

"You really want this bad don't you?" Levi asked in a teasing tone and all Eren could do was nod. "I guess I'll start off easy with you."

Levi stood up and got lube out of the nightstand and proceeded to put some on his fingers. He trailed the lubed fingers down from his bellybutton, teasing the tip of his dick and rubbing them against his rim. He slowly pushed them in, being careful not to hurt the boy.

"Ahhn~" Eren moaned lowly. Levi took his free hand and rubbed Eren's dick, before he suddenly took the whole length in his mouth. A surprised yelp could be heard from the bottom.

"N-no L-Levi... ahhh... too m-much~" the poor bottom was feeling to much from his husbands skilled fingers and mouth. Levi slowly took his mouth off the length and added another finger to his hole.

"What did I say about calling me by my name?" Levi gave the little boy a dark glare. "I-i-I'm so s-sorry, daddy." Levi gave him a smirk as he pulled something out from the black box. It was the cockring. "Hmmm... what to do with an unobsdient little boy? I guess I'll have to give you a little punishment."

"AHHH~~ owww... that hurt" Levi had roughly put the cockring on and went to pull out all the things from the box.

"Why don't we play a little game? Wouldn't that be fun?" Eren whined at his question, but figured it was best he answered, so he gave the man a nod. "The game is simple. If you're able to not cum while I'm gone, I'm gonna give you a reward, but if you cum I'll see what to do with you. You ready?"

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy." Eren didn't know what he was getting into, and thought the game was gonna be easy for him, but little did he know what was going to be done to him.

/////////////
I'm so embarrassed of what I just wrote... anyways I think there will be two smaller chapters left of theis story, or one long one.

Please give me recommendations!!!