Highschool AU part 3

"I w-want you Levi"

"Needy much?" Levi chuckled. Eren was struggling to open the buttons on Levi's pants. "Don't worry princess, Daddy's gonna make you feel real good" he whispered in the younger's ear. He took his pants off along with his boxers.

*gasp* "h-how's that t-thing gonna fit?!" You could say Levi was a bit bigger then average. He was packing a total of 10 inches as well as he was real thick.

Levi could only chuckle at his boyfriends cute reaction. "Don't worry. It will."

Levi grabbed the condom and slid it on his thick length. He positioned himself at Eren's entrance. To distract the younger, he kissed him passionately. Then, he slowly slid in. Eren's eyes widened in surprise and put his head back. "Oh my god~" Eren whimpered in pain.

"Shhh, calm down I'm almost all the way in." Levi kissed Eren's forehead, showing him how much he loved him.
"What?! Your'e not all the way in?!" Eren's started to give out small whimperes of pain.
"Baby, it'll only hurt more if you don't relax."

"There. Now it's all in." The older stood still, waiting for Eren to adjust to his size. Eren would twitch every now and then, which made Levi chuckle a bit. "It's so cute when you twitch like that. You feel good?"

"Th-that's 'cause it's so d-deep inside." Eren managed to pant out. "Hmmm.... really?" Levi pushed himself even deeper. "*gasp* h-huh??! Oh god~" Levi was hitting his prostate dead on, and instead of thrusting, he was wiggling against it, causing Eren to writhe on the bed.

"You didn't answer my question properly princess. Now, tell me, do you feel good? Is daddy making you want to scream?"

"Mmm~ y-yes he *gasp* is! Ahhh!"

"Mmm... that's what I thought!" With those words said he started thrusting real slow, nudging at the bottoms sweet spot each time. As Eren seemed to get used to his beast like cock, he started going even faster, harder and deeper, if that was even possible.

"AHHHH~~ Y-you-you're g-going ahhh too f-fast- hnnn~" Eren was a moaning mess underneath the older. Levi was just too good. He couldn't have wished for a better first time.

"Haaa~ You want daddy to slow down princess? Or should I go faster?" Levi chuckled.

Eren couldn't reply. He was too lost in pleasure. Levi took that as a 'go faster' and he did, if that was even humanly possible.

The stimulation Eren felt from getting his prostate hit with each thrust, made his mind go blank. He was seeing stars. Not long after he came hard with a loud pleasurable scream. Levi bet that the whole neighborhood could hear them.

Not long after, Levi also came, which caused Eren to cum for a second time. Eren was shaking from the overstimulation and had trouble collecting himself.

"Awww~ Look at you princess. So gorgeous!" Levi pulled Eren in for a kiss. "Hmm~ I love you baby"

"A-ah I l-love you t-too" Levi had to laugh at how dry Eren's throat must be from all the screaming.

Levi then went to get a wet cloth to dry Eren and him. Afterwards he lays down next to Eren and pulled him for some kisses and cuddles.

Eren wasn't going to be able to walk for a few days to say the least, and Levi loved the fact that it was him that made him like that.

////////////
Holy sjdnejwjdnejns. I've been gone for WAYYYYY too long, but school man... it's freaking killing me. I have to give it my all because I'm graduating soon🥲

Anywaysssss!!!! I hope you liked this chapter and please come with recommendations for the next story.
And if you want a Q&A later on, please ask me questions😉
Lol see u soon I hope🥲🔫