Breaking the rules pt. 2

Eren was waiting patiently on the bed, fully naked and a little excited? He didn't get why he had butterflies in his stomach when he knew he was getting punished.
"Mmmhh" Eren gasped out as he felt his boner growing. He knew Levi would call him a pervert if he saw, so he tried to hide it.

Seconds later he heard the familiar footsteps walk down the hallway. Now he was even more excited. Then the door slowly opened revealing his so called husband.

Yes, they had just gotten married 2 years ago after dating for about 3 years. Just recently they wanted to spice their sex life with a little role play. Since Levi was dominant he wanted to play the daddy, while Eren was gonna be his little baby boy. It was very exciting and accurate considering their size differences. Eren being a petite little boy who was only 5'6" in height. And Levi being masculine, big (also down there😏) and was 6'1". Levi also had the audacity to buy them a few "toys" and made some rules for Eren to follow.

Of course, they had to play it safe when Eren was punished. So they bought a bunch of lube and condoms and even came up with safe words and colors. But today, Levi had no intention of playing it that safe.

When he saw his little baby on the bed he smirked. "So Eren wants to act like a good boy now huh? Guess you're always gonna be daddy's little boy in bed."

Levi walked over to one of the cabinets and pulled out a black box with a ribbon on. "Since you've decided to be good, I guess I would have to treat you nice." He stared down Erens body and put the box on the bed.

Eren pulled himself up on his elbows as his husband came towards him. "Would you like to open it baby?" Eren hummed and proceeded to pull the ribbon off. Eren was really curious as to what was in the box and when his curiosity was revealed his eyes shot wide open. In the box there were handcuffs with fur, three vibrators, a dildo, a cockring and a red silk blindfold.

"L-Levi.... what is all this? When'd you get it?" Eren asked Levi.

"Sorry baby, I'm not gonna tell you. But listen up, my name isn't Levi tonight baby boy, it's Daddy to you" Levi whispered the last part in Eren's ear, and Eren felt shivers go down his spine and his breath hitched.

"D-daddy?"

"Yes that's right. Daddy."

////////////
Sorry, I just can't write long chapters... I'm really sorry. So it might be a few chapters more.

Please come with recommendations for other stories.