Maid Eren x Levi last part

(Not proof read. Longest chapter so far. Soft love making)

Eren POV
"S-sir?"

"Oh... OH! I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I know it was wrong, but-" I know Levi's talking, but I can't focus on what he's saying. My heart keeps punding really hard and I don't know why. Oh my god. Did I just stare at his lips? What's wrong with me? God Eren, learn some self-control. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

No one's POV
As Levi was talking nonesense, Eren found himself staring at Levi's lips, hoping they'd come closer to his. Levi seemed to notice Eren's staring and stopped talking.

"Hey, are you even listening?" Levi asked sternly.

"Yeah." At this point Eren was in his own little world, whispering and leaning into Levi. "More, please."

"Such a demanding brat aren't you?" After his sentence, Levi leaned in to give Eren a deep and passionate kiss. The kiss, however, soon turned into a needy and sloppy make-out session. This was Eren's first time ever kissing someone, so he was inexperienced, but Levi didn't mind, he could always teach him.

As they finally pulled away, gasping for air, Eren seemed to have gotten a little tent in his pants. This, Levi noticed and began chuckling deeply at the youngers cute reaction to a mere make-out session.

"Seems like someone's excited"

*time skip*

Eren was currently laying in Levi's bed as he looked at said man take his clothes off. You might wonder what happened after their little session in the "cinema", and I'm here to enlighten you about it:

Levi pulled Eren harshly from the chair he was currently sitting in and pulled him over his shoulder. The younger shrieked at the sudden move.

"Sir? Where are we going?"

"Where do you think? Were obviously going to my room?"

"You're room? But I thought I wasn't allowed in there."

"Yeah, without my permission that is, but I'm currently giving you my permission."

There were no other words exchanged as they soon neared Levi's room. To Eren, the room was beautiful, but creepy at the same time. The walls and most furniture were a dark color. He also had a black king sized bed with black covers. Levi put Eren carefully on said bed.

"Listen brat, I don't normally do this to my workers, but you, you're different and you've tempted me for some time now." Levi admitted.

To this, Eren gave him a confused look, not u derstanding what he meant. "What do you mean? You don't usually show your workers your room?"

God was he innocent.

"No Eren, I mean what I'm about to do to you right now..."

*gasp* "A-are you gonna h-hit me?"

"No! What?! I mean we're gonna have sex. Of course if you don't want to, then it's fine."

"B-but I've never d-done that kind of t-thing before."

Levi let out a dark chuckle. "Well of course not, not with you being so innocent I suppose. But you do know it's all about right?"

Eren thought for a while before replying. "Well, putting a.. you know... inside someone else."

"It's more than that you know. It depends from person to person, but to most it's about pleasure, giving pleasure, need, desire or even love. Don't worry Eren, I'm gonna teach you all that." Eren looked at the boy above in awe, thinking he might be falling for him. It's all from his "kindness"and caring, humor and jokes to his sexy laced voice and body. Eren had never felt this way before so he wasn't sure what this feeling was.