Careful pt. 1

Hi, it's been a long time and decided it would be great to start the next story. In this story Eren has been going through a lot of stuff during his childhood, but after meeting his lover, Levi, his past wounds starting to heal. And because of all that had happened with him, he was still too scared to be sexual with Levi, but that might change...

(Not proof read)

Levi's POV
I was currently laying in bed, cuddling my cute boyfriend as he was playing on his phone. He was literally the cutest when he would lay here, in bed, in my arms, playing those cute little games. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever see this guy doing something else that doesn't have the word/name 'Levi' in it. I swear to god he's addicted to me, in a good way of course, and I can't say I'm complaining.

He has been like this for as long as I can remember, most of it being because of his traumas, but also other small, cute things he seems to have picked up from couples on TV shows. He doesn't seem to notice his habits, which I find extremely cute. Everything about this boy is just so loving and cute, and I can't believe someone as close as his father would ever do such horrible things to such a sweet innocent boy.

I swear, I fall more and more for this ball of fluff.

No one's POV
Levi had found himself constantly babying his lover over the past years, but doesn't seem to mind it. In fact, he actually loves it. He wants to shower Eren with all the love he's missed from his childhood, he wants to make up for all the bad things that has happened to him.

Because of Eren's childhood certain musts and wants has become their daily routine. Eren is in need of cuddles every day if Levi is at home, no separation unless it's about work or going to the toilet, don't leave Eren alone in the dark for too long and while sleeping Levi must hold Eren tightly.

Even if Levi loved doing all of these things for his lover, there was still one thing Levi was missing... sex... Levi would obviously not force anything on the boy and therefore have been waiting for nearly 4 years already. But Levi is willing to wait till his lover is ready for anything that involves sexual activity. Reason as of to why, is because his father, on top of all the gruesome things he did to his child, also sold his son's body to his friends for money. Eren has been raped multiple times just so his father could get a little extra cash. His father would sometimes even watch, but never did anything himself cause he didn't want to waste energy on 'a piece of trash that should never have been born', as he called him.

The couple had of course had a few of those talks, but Eren was still traumatized from everything that had happened to his body before. Levi understood him fully and never once complained to Eren about this issue.

Eren was feeling a bit guilty cause he couldn't give his lover what he wanted, and he felt even worse when he one time overheard Levi masturbating in the bathroom. At first Eren had gotten a bit naseous because it reminded him of the times he got raped, but as soon as he was reminded it was just Levi, he would calm down. But that was the only way Levi could ever relieve himself, in hiding, in hopes that Eren wouldn't find him or hear him.

But he was wrong. He's been heard multiple times, but never seen. Eren was too scared to take a peek.

But one day, Eren found the courage to just take a little peek. The sight, however, was not what he had imagined. It was... beautiful and ... hot? Levi's body and, yk, dick was not nearly as disgusting as those of the other men. Levi had a toned body and his dick was so pretty compared to the others, not to mention big and long. (Why am I even writing this🤦‍♀️)

Eren even felt his own dick twitch at the sight. But, oh, when Levi moaned out his name, Eren couldn't help but let out a soft whine. Maybe, just maybe, could he give Levi what he wants.

*time skip*

A few days after Eren had peeked at Levi, he found the courage to confront him.

"Levi?"

"Yeah, what is it honey?"

"Ummm... I might've seen you masturbate in the bathroom the other day..."

Silence

"Oh god... I'm so sorry baby! I didn't mean for you to see it. You probably hate me now, right?"

"Actually, I didn't mind it. Of course it felt weird at the start, but I guess I kind of liked it? Anyways... what I'm trying to say is that I found it exciting, but only because it was you of course! But... you know... we could like... you know... try?"

"Baby? Do you know what you're saying? You don't have to do it if it's just to please me. I don't want you to-"

"But I want to!" Eren interrupted Levi.

"Are you sure? I would love to, but only if you'd let me."

"I do. I want you to."

Levi could only stare at his lover as those words were spoken. Levi was quite taken aback at this.

"Yeah, I'll do it. But at least let me buy som necessities afterwards."

"Huh? Necessities? Ehhh sure."

Eren couldn't understand what Levi meant at first, but would soon figure out what he meant.

/////////////////////////////
Hi. Goodbye.
See you next chapter.
Sorry, I have nothing to say😂