Careful pt.2

Eheheheh not proof read

Eren's POV

As I sat there waiting for Levi to come back from the store I couldn't help but wonder what he meant by necessities. Like, I don't understand. Back when I was, you know, being raped, none of the men talked about going to buy necessities, they plainly just put it in, thrusted and came. That was it. But I do feel like doing it with Levi would be completely different. My downer reign had fully healed not to many months ago. What those men did was supposedly scar me for life, but it had somewhat healed on it's on, and with help by Levi to apply some 'magical' cream. Creepy, but worked. Even the doctor was shocked.

*ping*

Ohhh a text from Levi~
'Which do you prefer?' Strawberry, banana or vanilla (probably not a thing, but the "regular" condom)?'

Odd question...
'Strawberries!!!'

He probably meant for drinks or maybe... scents? Whatever. Ohhhhhh~ maybe candles! I love candles.

*time skip*

25 minutes go by and Levi finally arrived. "Levi, the store is not that far, what took you so long?"

"Sorry honey, I wasn't going to the grocery store. For your first time with me, I was in need of some real good stuff so..."

"Oh, ok. Just wondering. So... what did you get?"

"Nothing special for now, just the normal stuff."

I gave him a confused look. He seemed to notice my confusion and continued. "You know, condom and lube."

"What- what's that?"

Levi's POV

Hold up one god damn minute. He doesn't know what that shit is? Did those men really not wear protection or open him up? God damn those bastards. If it wasn't for Eren's past I would have been god damn happy about him not knowing what it is. But right now, I'm almost getting furious.

"You don't know what it is? Those damn bastards didn't even mention or use it?"

"Levi, what are you talking about? What are you getting so angry at? Is it at me? Listen, I don't know okay? And there's nothing you could do about it."

"Yes it is Eren. I'm gonna teach you, all of it. Now c'mon. We gotta take a shower first."

*time skip brought to you by soap*

Eren was the last to shower so I used my time to set everything up. I put the lube and condoms on the nightstand and lit a few candles around the room (ofc safe places). I also turned the light down to make it more cozy.

"Levi!" Eren yelled from the bathroom. Knowing him he probably forgot something, again.

"Yes baby?"

"Could you bring me the towel that's on the chair next to the dresser?" Bingo. I should really get an award for that.

"Of course." I brought Eren his towel and began to get a little... nervous. Nervous? Why would I be nervous? This isn't my first time. Maybe it's because it's Eren's first time and I know I have to be extra careful because of his childhood as well. God.

Suddenly Eren emerged from the bathroom in all his glory. Well, he did wear a robe tho, but anyways! How could he look so cute yet sexy?

"Emmm... I-I guess I'm somewhat ready?"

Huh?

"Did you, did you play with yourself in the shower?" Stupid question.

No one's POV

Eren's face started heating up. Yes, it was true, Eren did play with himself just to make it easier for Levi, but still, he didn't do it properly. Levi knew by Eren's face that he was right. Poor little Eren had thought that Levi would be mad or disgusted, but he was quite the opposite. Levi did in fact think it was very hot and reassured Eren about it.

Levi was the first to speak after their long intense staring at each other. "Now, should we start baby?" Eren visibly gulped at the question but nodded nonetheless.

Over the years Levi had learned that certain acts or words could calm Eren down from being reminded of what had happened to him. Levi knew all about his past and when he could see something that could remind Eren of it, he would use the acts and/or words to make him feel safe before it happens. If Levi didn't do this, Eren would most of the times have a panick attack of some sort. So for Eren to ask Levi to have sex with him, was unimaginable. But he had done just that.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna talk you through it all okay? If you feel uncomfortable, tell me, and if you want to stop, just say the word and I will. I'm not going to force you to anything you're not comfortable with." To this Eren nodded. "So it's okay? Then... do you mind if I prep you?"

"But I just d-did..." Levi chuckled.

"But I also wanna do it, just to make sure it's loose enough and to please you. Please, baby."

Eren hesitated for a while, but seeing how Levis eyes glistened in excitement, made him give in. "Okay... but please, be gentle."

"Of course doll, I would never hurt you." And so, Levi got to work. He got the lube for them and started carefully taking Eren's robe off as they kissed. After the robe was off he started trailing kisses down Eren's neck, mainly focusing on his sweet spot under his ear. Levi had quite early on found out that Eren likes being whispered to, especially when it's something loving like kisses or cuddling. So, Levi chose to use this opportunity to speak dirty to him, which he had never done before.

"Eren baby, I need you to focus on me ok? Look at me when I please you."

Fuck, Eren felt his dick twitch and his breath hitch. And that was just the start, he knew Levi had more coming.