Careful pt. 5

The night continued on with Levi giving Eren as much pleasure as possible. Eren had never felt so overwhelmed before, the pleasure was too much for him and so he slowly passed out at the end of their love making.

//The next morning//

Eren slowly opened his eyes. The light from their window shining brightly in his face. Next to him laid the love of his life, Levi, his abs on full display with soft snoring noises coming out of his mouth. Eren moved to get out of bed, but quickly halted his actions. His lower part was so sore from the night before and let out a small wince of pain. Levi slowly stirred in his sleep, but didn't wake up. To think that he actually let Levi make love to him after all that had happened in his childhood.

He slowly walked into the bathroom, trying to be quiet to not wake Levi. He picked up Levi's shirt and wore it. In the mirror he saw all the hickeys his boyfriend had left on him. It made him embarrassed and shy. That's when he saw Levi behind him in the mirror. The older male slowly put his arms around Eren's waist and nuzzled into his neck, to which Eren leaned towards his touch.

"Good morning beautiful. Sleep well?" Levi asked looking deeply into Eren's eyes in the mirror.

"Y-yeah, but I'm a bit sore from... last night..." Eren said looking away from his lovers gaze, playing with his own hands.

"That was to be expected, but let me give you a massage and apply some ointment alright?" He made his way towards the bathtub as Eren nodded. "Come take a bath first, it will help you relax. Strawberry or coconut?"

"Strawberry... please."

"No need to be shy baby! We've been together for a few years now, nothing's changed in our realationship, we only spiced it up a bit... if you know what I mean~" Levi presented a smirk. The younger slapping his chest in response, Levi laughing at his cute behaviour.

"I know, but it's so new to me..."

"I know baby, come here, let's get you in the tub." Levi grabbed Eren's hand and pulled him towards himself and started stripping him of his shirt and helped him in the tub.

They stayed there for some time talking about the experience before they went to the bedroom for Eren's massage and ointment. Levi got all the oils, towels and scents set up for his little baby. He put the younger on the bed and got to work.

"You know Levi, I'm really happy I met you. I don't think I would have ever gone through with the whole sex thing with someone else. You made me feel so comfortable and good. Completely different from when I was younger. I love you so so much and would give myself to you for the first time over and over again if I had the chance."

Levi stopped for a second and turned Eren around looking at his tear filled eyes.

"Eren... I love you so much too, more than anyone else in this world! You deserve to be cherished and loved, made love to the way you should be. I'm only doing what everyone else should be doing. But thank you, thank you, thank you for accepting me and allowing me to love you. I could have waited 100 more years if I had to because my love for you is so strong. I fell in love with you for you, not because I wanted to have sex with you, even though I do now, but I would have loved you just as much if we never did."

Eren was now full on sobbing, Levi hugging him tight shedding a few tears of his own.

///////////////////////////////////////

YES! I KNOW!!!! I've been gone for almost a year. Why you may ask? I don't know. Guess I kind of forgot I actually was writing a fanfic for a quick sec.