Maid Eren x Levi

Hiiiiiiiiii. So this one shot is going to be about maid Eren who is 19 years old and his master/boss Levi who is 25 years old. And as always, I imagine Levi a bit taller and Eren a bit taller.

This was requested by @123_haikyuu_123
//////////////////////////

Eren was currently sitting in a cab on his way to his new work. He had looked up different places and found a cleaning job that paid suspiciously a lot. But the reviews were good so he went with that one. His new boss, Levi, was a young rich man living near the coast of the town. Eren had to look Levi up just to see if the guy was legit or not, to which he was. 

Looking out the window he could see the coast, and a bit further away he saw a huge house that looked to be Levi's house. As the cab had arrived, he just sat there looking at the house in shock. Just how much money did this guy have?! It was freaking HUGE!

"Ahem, sir?" the cab driver had been sitting there waiting for Eren to get out. "Huh? Oh, yeah! Sorry!" was the only reply Eren could come with. He gave the cab driver some money, got his baggage and headed towards the gate.

'How do I get in?'

"Hello there cutie" a voice behind Eren said. The sudden sound made Eren flinch a bit. "What are you doing here? Need some company? I know a lot of cool places around the erea"

"Ehmmm.... thanks, but I'll manage on my own thank you". Eren was extremaly freaked out by the dude and tried walking towards the gate, but the man grabbed his arm.

"Awww~~~ You cute little thing. Don't be such a stubborn brat and follow me already. I have a few friends waiting a few blocks from here." The guy was just not giving up. And Eren knew there was no way he could try to fight against this guy, cause man, he was fucking huge and buff. As the man tried to drag Eren away from the gate, a black car drove towards them and opened the window.

"Excuse me, you're blocking the way, this is my driveway." In the car was another man, who resembled Levi to a prick. Eren tried sending Levi desperate looks of help as the guy was explaining how 'they' as a 'couple' had been extremely amazed at the house. Levi got the hint and walked out of the car. Though Levi wasn't as tall and buff as the other man, he still had a scary aura around him. "I'm sorry, but I would like to take 'my friend' here with me to drink tea. Now fuck off before I fucking kick your ass!"

That caught the buff guy off guard and he quickly ran away, pushing Eren out of the way in the process, causing him to fall. "You there!" Eren locked eyes with Levi. "Why the fuck are you in this neighbourhood? Everyone knows it's packed with old pervs looking for preys. You're lucky I got here when I did, or else you'd be so fucked, literally."

"I-I'm sorry, I did-didn't know that. I'm new a-around here."

"Ah, you must be my new worker, right?" Eren nodded. Levi hummed as he helped Eren up from the ground. "Well follow me! I have a lot to teach you before you start working. Oh, and I also have to go over a few rules, okay?"

"Yes, sir."

//////////////////////
Yeyeyeyey. The first chapter done