Breaking the rules part 5

"Look at you~ All fucked out for me. Just the way I like it." Levi stepped in the room and walked over to Eren and trailed his fingers down his body.

"Ahnnn.. p-please ah... I n-need to c-cum~" Eren pleaded out. "Hmmm... really? I guess you've been a good boy." Levi took the vibrators on his nipples off and and put them back in the box. Then he took the dildo out first earning a high-pitched moan from Eren. "Should I take the vibrator out? Hmmm, maybe not."

"No, no, no ahh~ please take it out d-daddy" Eren couldn't take it much more and needed his husbands cock buried deep inside.

"No."

"Hnnn please~~~ I can't take much more! I'm gonna cum..."

"No. I'm just gonna have to fuck you like that." Eren shot his eyes wide. Levi wasn't kidding and Eren knew he was in for a long ass ride. He wouldn't be able to walk the next day. Not that he was ever gonna wake up concidering they were gonna be at it all night.

Levi slowly removed his clothes, teasing Eren who was so needy. Eren felt his mouth water as he caught a glimpse of his husbands massive cock.

"Guess you're all ready. Gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk and the only word you'll remember is 'daddy'. I'm sorry baby, but I can't hold back anymore." With those words Levi thrusted roughly into Eren, who threw his head back in ecstasy.

This was the feeling Eren had missed for so long. His daddy felt so good inside him, he felt himself melt into the mattress as his husband thrusted harder, deeper, faster inside the little boy.

"Aaahhh... *gasp* A-AAAHHH~~ o-oh god Levi" Levi hit the boys prostate causing the vibrator to press right against it and Eren arched his back and moaned loudly into the air. "F-feels so good i-inside.. hnnn... you fill me up so g-good~" Eren was in pure ecstasy and saw stars each time the older boy hit his prostate.

"Hahhh... Baby~ That's not my name... try again." Levi pushed into the other even harder and deeper then before, smirking at the little boys reaction to the action.

"I-I'm s-sorry AH! I m-meant to say da- Haaa... d-daddy~" At this point Eren was unable to form coherent sentences.

"Hmmm... what a good boy~ ahh... guess I'll let you cum." Levi was very close and Eren's moans and clenching ass didn't help one bit.

"Y-yes p-please... ahhnn I need to c-cum~ d-daddy..." Eren was so close, he felt the burning sensation in his stomach.

"Ahhh b-baby~ come on, cum for me... cum for your daddy~"

"A-... AHHHHNNN haaa hnnnn~~" Eren arched his back, threw his head back and came hard on his and Levi's stomach. That caused Levi to go over the edge and came inside Eren with a low groan.

Eren was overstimulated and started to sob when he felt the vibrator on his over sensitive gland. "P-please pull out" Eren muttered.

"Oh, I'm so sorry baby" Levi pulled the vibrator out and threw it in the box with the other toys. Then he uncuffed Eren and took the blindfold off and threw them aside as well.

Levi almost became hard at the sight of his baby. Glossy eyes filled with tears, pink puffy lips, hair a mess, bruises around his wrists and cum all over himself. The older felt kind of bad for the younger, but knew a little love and cuddles would make them both feel better.

He got a few towels to was the boy and put on some clothes for comfort. He then later washed and changed himself before hopping on the bed to cuddle his baby.

"Hmmm" Eren hummed at the warmth from Levi's embrace.

"You did so well today, baby. So sweet and good for me. Love you" Levi kissed the boys' forehead and nose.

"Love u too" a sleepy Eren muttered out.

Then they went to sleep in each other's embrace.

The end!

/////////////////////////
Okay, so I just finished my first little story. Hope u liked it! Sorry if it was bad🙏 this is my first time writing smut and English is not my first language.

Anyways! Please come with recommendations for my next  story.