Pretty in Pink Part 2 - "Sweet in Lace"

This part 2 is greatly overdue. I'm so sorry, I just didnt have a plot lol but I kept thinking about a comment that asked me to write a part two, so here it is.

It's no where as good as the first one *cries* and I took so long writing trying to make it better so I really hope you like it. 

Also, the same triggers from the first part still apply but specifically, bullying, abuse and homophobia

==

Mark follows up his hard work with two deep groans before he's unloading translucent blankets of his release onto Donghyuck's face. "Fuckkk" His voice heavy yet so lulled, fluttering on the thick memory of sex still occupying the air. He drags his boyfriend up to meet his lips, tasting a bit off himself on Donghyuck's, his salty -not the most pleasant- flavoured cum dancing on his tongue. 

He allows them to fall onto his pillows together; Donghyuck immediately wrapping his sticky and sweaty limps all over Mark. For some reason, Mark cannot find it in himself to mind. He belatedly recognizes that he's cupped Donghyuck's jaw into a sweet kiss only when he hears Donghyuck emit a low, soft and lethally sultry sound. 

He just can't get enough. He'll drop every single of his worldly responsibilities to be able to lay with Donghyuck each night and simply drink every last piece of him up, until they were one and Donghyuck no longer felt alone. Unfortunately, they exist in a world where neither can give or take, they are left to exist and be disadvantaged by the more privileged. 

With that thought, Mark holds Donghyuck even tighter; not wanting to remind himself that his boyfriend needs to be home for school the next day and he has work to go to as well. They have to exist tomorrow too. 

In just a few minutes shy of the second hour mark, Mark's car comes to a drawn out halt right in front of Donghyuck's house. The goodbye is sweet, filled with wandering hands, deep sighs, reminders of each other blooming on their skin, fucked up lip gloss and hushed words.

"Don't open it until you reach inside your room." Mark proposes, handing a small white envelope to his boyfriend before driving off into the dark of night. 

Donghyuck is grown now. He's not a little boy anymore. He's less than a year younger than Mark, who's a working man with his own home, living far off from his hometown all alone. In some months, it's possible that he may mirror that lifestyle, fending for himself, with a job and bills and actual responsibilities. What is so different between what he would become soon enough and who he is now? Why is he so afraid to be who he is now? Why is he so afraid to embrace his love for lingerie, those skimpy pink things with the tiny bows, the triangular yellow ones that come with the little bra, the black fishnets stockings over his caramel thighs? Why is he so afraid to show off his favourite lipsticks, skirts, dresses, shoes? His parents are even more grown, running their household with an iron fist of close-minded ideals. To them, Donghyuck is not grown. Donghyuck is just a little boy. 

So for now, he can only sneak out and hide in the dark to love and appreciate his true self but he can't wait -no he absolutely yearns, craves, aches, feels like he's dying- for the day where he can show himself off to the world with pride. He'll be lionhearted, and unafraid of his parent's words -the ones that leave more scars than Mark's kisses. He'll be himself, he's waiting but until then...

He slams his window shut before releasing his grip on the window pole, cascading him into the wind before making a clean landing on the grass, right next to his house. 

"Markie, suga daddy, gave me money for more panties." Is the corny, out-of-tune jingle he repeats in his mind while skipping down the street. Maybe, he is a little boy but that doesn't mean he can't pretend to be grown.