Happy Family

"Good morning baby." I placed a peck on my sleeping beauty's lips as I rose from our bed. He stirred and the bed sheets wisped. I smiled. He's not ready to wake up yet. 

Jumping out of bed, I head to the kitchen in another attempt at making a decent meal. I wasn't the best cook in the house, even my children cooked better than I did. I just wanted to treat my husband for being the constant hardworking father, lover and student he was. 

With the love of my family in mind, I felt hands claw at my feet as I faced the stove. I picked the baby up, ruffling her hair. "Good Morning Minhyuckie," I smiled and kissed at her chubby cheeks. She giggled back at me, making gargling noises with her mouth. "Do you wanna help Daddy make food?"

Her reaction wasn't so carefree this time and I felt a strain as she tried to wriggle her way from my hold. "Alright, it's okay. Leave Daddy to suffer." And I watched as her cute little legs carried her away. 

So, I turned my attention to the task at hand. I was trying to make breakfast for my family of four. This isn't supposed to be hard. All I need to do is calm down, there's nothing to be worried, this is going to be easy. 

Calm down. 

I reach for the frying pan, turning the fire on under it. I do all the things I'm supposed to do to fry eggs properly but for some reason it's just not going the way it's supposed to. They don't look absolutely horrible though; I've done worse. 

Interrupting my constant muttering of food prep instructions, my son's voice pierced through my brain, frightening me a bit. Causing me to hit the frying pan by mistake but thankfully, I caught it before it could completely fall off the stove. 

"Daddy, do you some help?" He scratched his temple, a perturbed look on his face. 

"No, sweetie, I'm sure I can figure it out on my own." I said in attempt to convince us both and he gave me a little hesitant smile of support that reminded me so much of Donghyuck before running off just like his sister. 

All I was doing was trying to do was make an amazing breakfast for my lovely family. Now, why was it so hard?

"Are you sure you don't need any help, baby?" I felt arms snake around my waist as a raspy morning voice sent a shiver down my body and piquing at my gonads. Suddenly, the idea of making an amazing meal was no longer my focus, it was the firm member coming from the man behind me.  

"Wow, you woke up on the right side of the bed today." I smiled, in reaction to his own erection teasing my ass through my thin pajama layer. 

"No, I actually woke up to an empty bed so my body had to make up excuses to get to you faster" His dumb joke earned a scoff from me.

"Come on, baby, don't act like you don't love my jokes." He turned me around, leaning me further unto the metal structure. My face and his were on the same level at the moment.
Even though we've been married for five years, I still felt butterflies every time he looked at me and my stomach still fell every time he would call my name and my dick still perked up at the slightest peek of his ass. I still couldn't keep my hands off him and neither could he, I.

"Umm...Daddies, the stove." Dohyung made an appearance in the kitchen to help once again, tearing us away from our moment.

"Oh fuck," I cursed realizing how close my hand actually was to fire and how the heat from the fire was still undetected as the rest of my body was also on fire.

"Oh no no, baby boy." You didn't hear that." Donghyuck yanked my child off the ground and tried to distract him with playfulness as I cleared the kitchen of my mess and gave up on cooking yet another day.