My Baby Don't Like It

Baby, is it me or are you                   
Doing something to me?

I remember when I first saw you, how effortlessly you danced on stage, how your sweat settled at your temples, how sexy you looked.

Then, I remembered my boyfriend and just how much I sacrificed for us to finally be together. How I left my life in Canada to move to Korea, just so we could meet for the first time.

Oddly I saw all that trouble in vain as my eyes raked your body. I forgot about Jungwoo and thought about how quickly I could leave him for you.

I felt myself fall down your trap. A trap that could be the death of me.

When you smile, it's shining
But for some reason, you're lying inside
Dangerously, you're beautiful
You slowly came to me, my dilemma

I remembered how you approached me first, saying you remember me from the audience at your show. I was shocked that you noticed someone like me when you, you were scultped by the gods themselves.

I still remember just how exactly the light in the air shined off your perfect teeth, how your smile ended my worries. You were pretty.

From then, you were constantly on my mind. You became my welcomed problem. No matter what Jungwoo and I did together, you were my light, my sunshine, my muse though I hadn't seen you on the school compound since.

Like a habit,
I'm already looking for your hand that's not there

I could feel myself touching you, your face, your hands. My baby's hands were no longer soft and gentle, but yours were what engulfed my imagination.

I didn't even know your name, yet it sounded so sweet. The way I yearned for you, my boyfriend could never be the cause of; the way I wanted you, I couldn't even understand.

What's scary is the way you talk
What gives me goosebumps is when you smile
My focus, my control is all you, uh oh
But the problem is, I don't hate it, oh no
I like it when we get closer, when it gets risky

I was fully intrigued by a person I'd only met twice and was ready to risk it all just for one more chance to make you mine.

We met a third time beyond coincidence. This time, I got your name, Haechan, your stage name, and invited you over. So, you came.

And that's when it started.

Only when you hold my hand, it feels like I have started
When I'm with you,
Danger seems like a good thing
Whether it's the wrong or right answer
You decide for me girl

That's when I couldn't go a second without you crossing my mind. When you were at my house everyday. When Jungwoo was made known of your existence.

That was the beginning, only three months ago. Jungwoo smiled when I introduced you, then his eyes dulled at how I described you, how I wrapped my hands around your figure and how my spirit clung to yours.

His smile fell.

My baby don't like it
When you come around
It's natural that I'm scared
Of a dangerous person like you
Maybe I might
Fall more deeply into you

Jungwoo hasn't said anything to me, but there's a difference in him when you're here. You're so arousing, Haechan; not even my boyfriend has enough balls to stand up to you. The power you have over me scares me, but it's terribly sexy. 

You'll continue to draw me until I have nothing else. I'd do anything for you. Anything.

I have no patience
I'm gonna bother you till the day is over
Come closer, show me your fantasy
I'm gonna slowly show you love, right

It probably became an obsession by then. You were a drug to me and I just had to have you.

I had to fuck you. And it was the best sex I've had in my life. You were the best person I had in my life.

You should be afraid of me, that's what I want
I want you to hit and kick me, ruin me

If I had things my mind's way though, this would have never started. I would've never cheated.

While my body has had its best experiences, my conscience was shit. Sometimes, I wanted to scare you away, but wasn't strong enough to quit the lust that had grown for you.

I wanted you to get tired of me, break my heart and leave me so I could get what I deserved for treating Jungwoo the way I did but you never did, which made me wonder.

I didn't want you anymore, but I couldn't stay away.

We're gonna do it, going so high
We'll play all night, put away your exhaustion
I love it, love it, love it, love it too
I showed myself to you so show yourself to me too

So, we continued to fuck. I continued to ignore the voices in my head. I scorched the thought of Jungwoo's hurt from my mind and once agaim, replaced him with you.

I loved what you could do. I loved what you did to me and I definitely loved to feel you in my arms.

I could tell you liked it too. I could tell you liked being in my arms. I could tell you liked being fucked. That's why you kept coming back, right?

That's why I felt even more like shit, because I loved how you looked and all the things you could do to me but I never loved you.

From the moans that left your mouth when we all we did was kiss and how stars were in your eyes when ours meet, I knew you loved me-or at least was starting to.

So, I knew I was no longer hurting one person, but two.

What do I do about this
Attention seeking illness I caught because of you?
I don't know why I'm being like this
Why do I wanna do bad things?

This is your fault though. If it wasn't for you coming into my life, I wouldn't be like this.

I wouldn't crave the attention from the two people I was hurting the most. I wouldn't have gone to you in the first place and I would be happy with my baby, my one and only baby.

Why am being so greedy and why can't I stop? Why can't I stop fucking you? Why can't I stop hurting my boyfriend?

I know karma's coming for me, but I just can't stop.

My baby don't like it
When you come around
It's natural that I'm scared
Of a dangerous girl like you
Maybe I might
Fall more deeply into you

∆∆∆∆∆

I'm not romanticizing cheating, I'm just conveying a story. Please don't forget to vote if you liked it.

Date: September 2019