What Happens In the Dorms...Stays in the Dorms

Haechan's fingers massaged his sensitive tip softly. He felt the pleasure run in pulses throughout his body. The electricity that started at the head, branched off into all his limbs, leaving them practically sizzling after each ministration. He brought his hand down on his shaft once again as more thoughts of his band mate clouded his mind.

He forced himself to keep quiet. All the sultry noises that would leave his body, were held up at his throat, causing it to burn. But, he didn't seem to notice. This was all too frequent of an occurrence.

He harboured the thoughts he had and his feelings to towards Mark, in the same way he concealed his moans at night. Both which always proved very hard to do.

All he could think about was Mark. How it would feel if it was Mark pleasing him instead of his own hands on himself. Oh, how he dreamed, longed for an interaction even a fraction of that.

But for now, he just sped up the movements of his hands. He bit his lower lip, pleading with his body to keep in the moans that longed to be released. The longer the moans would get, the harder he bit his lip until he started to taste blood.

His hand sped up again and a low sexy groan that could make anyone whimper escaped from his throat. His body began to shake. The pleasure was too great, "....fu..u..ck...."

His lips parted, the bottom one wet with spit and swollen from all the biting, popped from beneath his top lip. He looked down at his member. It was swollen too. The veins of his dick were prominent and begging to be noticed. Every part of Donghyuck's body stood erect, on edge, and from the looks of it, he could cum any second now.

With the pre-cum on his tip, he massaged his fully hard member. A river of soft whiny moans and expletives flowed from his usually soft lips, now rugged lips.

His phone beeped.

He lets out a groan of annoyance, this time, rolling his eyes. Then he peered at the screen lazily from where he sat, he saw:

Mark, my love
Heachannie, I have something to show you.

Leaving all his former thoughts behind, Haechan wiped off his hand and dick, leaving pieces of the tissue to stick to his hand due to cum residue. Heachan rushed for some shorts, placing them gently above his boner. Picking up a small pillow, he walked to Mark's room hiding his excited friend.

This wasn't the best idea but he wasn't going to turn down Mark.

After releasing the breathe he held, he pushed Mark's door open. He saw his hyung sitting on his bed, in a thin shirt and short shorts. He felt his stomach lurch and his duck twitch. Damn, how could Mark be so cute and sexy at the same time?

"Come" Mark called in his direction, patting a space on the bed beside him. Haechan winced at his choice of words, breaking a cold sweat that rolled down his jaw.

However, he followed, clutching for dear life at the pillow to his front.

He leaned into Mark, his hands carefully positioning the pillow on his lap as their bodies rested against the cushioned bed head. He wrapped his arms around the older boy, smiling. His eyes finally landed on Mark's phone and what he called him for.

Haechan smiled brightly at the video that played. Mark was showing him a fancam of himself. "How do you think I did here?" He peeked at the boy from his side eye, otherwise Mark was completely outside of his line of vision.

"You look so cute." Haechan beamed, his nose scrunched up from cuteness overload.

"Thanks, but I mean, how did I do?" Mark pursed his lips, to keep himself from smiling. But, failing.