Ad-dick-ted

I really wanted to try a non-linear story so warning this chapter isn't in chronological order

🍍

It's been two days since they met. Only two days since Mark has had the pleasure of Lee Donghyuck's hands all over his needy body and Mark is itching to experience it again.

Despite Donghyuck meeting every single criterium on Mark's imaginary list, he never expected the immediate brain infiltration. Oh, but he should've. It should've been expected.

It's not just in the way he walks or talks and exudes confidence in his mere countenance. It's not the way in which his chest rises and falls when Mark bottoms out or the orgasmic sounds that oozes from his mouth and the simplistic means of wringing the epitome of your pleasure at your feet, only to surpass it. It was so much more. Lee Donghyuck was so much more.

And Mark should've known from the night he left Donghyuck's dorm with his skin burning in patches. When he wasn't able to sleep because he body was overtaken in flames. When the only task he could manage was jerking himself off to the meagre thought of Donghyuck's presence.

But, he didn't know.

It was only two nights of no dick and no sleep that brings him to his senses. No, it's actually his friends.

It was the constant botheration from Doyoung, Jaehyun and Johnny to convince the lost boy that if he wasn't in love, he atleast needed to fuck Donghyuck a couple more times to quench his undeniable thirst. He believed them at last when he realizes nothing gets him hard anymore, -not a thick ass, not a nice juicy pair of bouncy breasts, not the thick outprint of a dick in some gray sweatpants that would usually have him crouched over his bed knuckle deep by the time he reached home-, nothing except the now faint memory of Lee Donghyuck.

Now, that, for Mark, was strange. Too strange. So he noted that he needed to figure it out what the fuck was going on quickly or he'd probably never be able to enjoy a good fuck again.

🍆

It's a teasing giggle that registered in Mark Lee's mind from the boy behind him. They just entered Donghyuck's dorm but for some reason Mark was leading the way.

The faint giggle erupted again, and Mark's brain fails to interpret if it was in fact teasing or the older boy straight up found the situation humourous. To say Mark threw himself at Donghyuck was an understatement. He wasn't ashamed though, he couldn't necessarily feel his pride a few drinks in.

++

This time the giggle is gargeled. It's hindered by build up of tension between them. They're both unclothed with a thin slick of sweat coating their limbs as the pads of Mark's fingers seeped into the plush flesh of Donghyuck's waist.

Round 1 - passed
Round 2 - passed
Round 3 - ungoing

Donghyuck maintained an impressive speed and rythmn for the unspoken discomfort of riding someone with knees up, especially after an incredible time had passed by and the number of climaxes kept racking up. But, they couldn't stop. It seemed as if they wouldn't.

Though the vigour in their bones was the weak, the drive for pleasure was insatiable. Mark sure was lucky it seemed to appreciated.

"Fuck, please, faster, harder." Donghyuck begged from above and who was Mark to deny this man of his wishes. So, he hiked up his lower body and purposed for faster and harder, additionally knocking out a brand new spot in Donghyuck's heat and earning a completely unheard sound from his collection off dirty mewls.