Virgins - Part 1

Warning - Alcohol consumption and mentions of vomiting

What's so wrong about being a virgin in college? Is it even that weird?

I'm sure I'm not the only one....

I don't even feel left out when my friends talk about their first times....

I've kept my virginity up until this age by choice.....

I can't be the only one who is left awake on these thoughts. My roommate is fast asleep, the whole campus is asleep except those small group parties or the couples that are fuc......... you know what, Mark? Just don't think about it.

Go to sleep.

And off to sleep I went....

...

Another day of long and boring lectures wasn't out of the ordinary for me. If anything, my life was the epitome of ordinary. It wasn't 'I hate my life' bad but it still wasn't 'I love my life' good. To me, there was something missing and it definitely wasn't something...or someone that I could insert myself into.

Unless....

👀

Forget it, I have class.

...

My roommate is bringing over his friends again. His friends that literally only sit and talked about their first times and all their experiences. My ears bleed every time I hear it. And it's always the same fucking stories...who cares so much about sex anyway.

"Earth to Mark," My roommate's flailing arms appear in front my face as my ears slowly came to. "You're okay with that, aren't you?" Jaemin continues, without backtracking.

"Yea, sure, I'm fine with that because I know exactly what you said." I sass, walking away from the younger boy.

Thankfully Jaemin knows me enough to understand my sarcasm but also to not get completely annoyed with how much I use it. So, he just took a sharp breath and repeated his words. "I met this boy Lucas, so he's coming and he's bringing some of his friends too." He forces a smile, "And I'm so happy that you're okay with that." He pounces unto the bed I was now sitting on and clings to me.

....

I don't think I'm okay with this... I'm not okay with the fact that everybody in this room right now is fucking hot.

I'm not hyperventilating or anything.

I mean, Johnny, is so tall.
Jaehyun is just gorgeous.
And Hendery has everyone's jaws dragging on the ground.

It's not bad that I want all of them to take me right now, right?

So, I stay in the corner and try to become one with the wall until fucking drunk Jaemin forces me to drink with them.

And it all goes downhill from here....
maybe uphill actually.

....

By now, I've had quite a few drinks and have even more trouble seeing the things in front of me. Everybody here has had at least some alcohol so we're all not too conscious of anything.

I'm not really conscious of anything except the fact that I really really really need to pee. So, I head to the bathroom.

Stumbling is the new art form that I've been taking for granted, apparently.

I reach to the bathroom after struggling (then failing to find the light switch in my own dorm room). Lifting the toilet lid and pulling down my pants at the same time has always been a gift of mine that I seem to really find amusing under the influence of a tone of alcohol.

The dick is out and I hear a small gasp and feel movement in my vicinity. But, it takes my brain a moment to register that I was not alone in this room.

Then, I scream.

But, due to the alcohol, it's not the same strong burly masculine scream that you'd hear from a guy like me, but it's more of a hoarse crack that your voice makes in the mornings or even when boys go through puberty. So, I'm pretty sure it was left unheard outside of the bathroom.

The other occupant rushed to his feet in apology. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to look at you or..or.. any..thing else..I- I was just tryna stay away from the crowd."

"The crowd?" I giggled, continuing to piss despite the boy's progressingly louder gasps. "There's like ten people out there."

"Yeah, but they're only talking about..." His voice diminished completely. "And I don't want to seem like an outsider."

As my eyes were a little more adjusted to the absence of light, I could make out the stranger's hands and they fumbled together in...nerves (i think) or maybe he's a little drunk too.

I giggled at his response however. "Why would you be an outsider?" I flushed the toilet and finally turned to face him. That's when I realized that I recognized him and suddenly I became a lot more aware of how embarrassing this situation was.

"Because I've never had, you know....the" He babbles away not noticing the flush in my cheeks deepening even more in the dim of the light.

"Aren't you Haechan? Why would Haechan be worrying about fitting in? Aren't you always the life of the party? You're always loud in my lectures at least." Questions flow out of my mouth, to a very similar fashion as to how the warm liquid would probably eject from my throat in a few hours.

"Well, I don't have much experience with sex so... Its nerve wracking to sit down and have it be all the talk about." Haechan sounded like he was barely whispering over the ringing in my ears.

"What do you mean? It's all good, Haechannie. Can I call you Haechannie? Jaemin never forgets to reminds me that I'm the only virgin left on the planet. So, you're the not that bad, at least you've done something." I finally went to watch my hands.(STAY HOME AND WASH YOUR HANDS😁)

"Well...umm, I'm a you know...virgin too, errm" I  could hear him waiting for a name.

"Mark." I turned and winked. I'm pretty he couldn't see it. "That's Mark to you, virgin."

$$$

I've had writer's block for the longest while and I have some many ideas and can't execute them good enough. I'm sorry if you didn't like this. 🤦🏽‍♀️
The next part should come later today.

No virgin slander.