Virgins - Part 2

Hold on, I know I'm staring down at on the prettiest boys I've ever seen in my life. I know I have a hard on and pretty excited to experience this type of contact with another person for the first time. But, I have no idea how the fuck I got here.

Let's rewind..........

"That's Mark to you, virgin."

Next thing, I was on the wall. I felt my back plates screamed due to the impact, but the sensation of Haechan's face merely centimetres away from mine, had overwhelmed me.

This wasn't a sexual pin me against the wall and choke me daddy, however, it was more out of depression, I think. I couldn't quite place it but I didn't care to once I heard his next words. "Please, I don't wanna be a virgin anymore. Can you help me?"

His sad pupils and shaking hands made him look so desolate to me...I mean...I had to help him. As a sex master, it was just my duty.

My sex master skills, unfortunately, weren't so present as I apprehensively dipped into a kiss that he shyly accepted. A short, weird but unexpectedly memorable kiss.

In attempt to loosen up Haechan's nerves a bit and get help myself to a relaxer that I definitely didn't need, I suggested we both enjoy some alcohol together before going any further.

And now, we're here.

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol

I look down at him and he seems different from the hour before. I mean, I could barely see him but his aura was different. Maybe, it was the liquor or maybe he was just as excited as me or maybe it's because-

My thoughts are cut short as he captures my lips, softer, messier, more possessive and eager than before. And my body crumbles into the sweet kiss and my elbows wobble under the pressure.

My weak elbows grant me closer access to the boy's face, more access to his lips. As our tongues fight messily and mercilessly. It's as if this was our last meal and we were savouring everything.

My arms finally take a rest and grab his face, atrempting to pull him closer if that was even possible. His fingers wandered my body but decides to reside on my crotch area. They teased, rubbed and gripped at my member under my jeans, solicting a moan that halted he kiss.

Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

My mind was on overload, my body felt....delicious. I felt like imploding with extreme desire but to imagine, I was only at the beginning. We were only just beginning.

He latches our lips back together by forcing my head with his unoccupied hand, while his other is doing the job of unbuckling and working down the denim. In this time, I wondered, is this boy really a virgin? Where did he learn these skills?

I groan and my hips buck involuntarily at the contact. Another guy had never touched me down there before and it was sensitive.

He chuckles to my lips. Everything seemed sexy to me right now so he could've full on hollered and I wouldn't know the difference.

"Get off me," He whispers and my body gets hot. His voice sounds so fucking sexy. So, like the sex slave I was more than surely turning into, I scampered of his body.

He instructs me further and now, he's finally pulling down the jeans he was messing with earlier. The excitement in me builds and builds, I struggle not to come right there. But, I just couldn't believe this wss actually about to happen.

I WAS ABOUT TO GET MY DICK SUCKED.

He looks at me again and for the first time since this whole ordeal began, Haechan looks somewhat nervous and I attempt to begin retreating.