Midnight Text

This chapter goes into a realm of toys and kinks that I've never done before but it's still kind of soft. I'm taking it slow so I can learn about everything before I dedicate whole chapters to them.

--

Tossing and turning in bed for the nth time, Donghyuck finally sits up in shallow pants. His hands cover his face and his voice comes out in a frustrated groan. He feels his head continuing to pound and he can't get the memory of Mark out of his head.

He has always had an eye on the older boy. Their classes together were always the highlight of Donghyuck's college life. So, imagine how it must've felt for the boy when he was pinned to the classroom's wall and basically told he could call Mark whenever he wanted for whatever he wanted. Butterflies erupt in his stomach as he recalls the exact moment in time. He knew indiscreetly staring at Mark would do him justice one day.

Although nervous at the offer, Donghyuck decides to seize the moment and reaches for his phone in the darkness of his room. He's not sure if it's his haste or his nervousness that's causing his fingers to shake but he eventually is able to unlock his phone and text Mark. 

Cutie: I need you🥺

Mark: Alright cutie pie

Mark: Ugh. You're so cute, I can't resist

Donghyuck feels his cheeks heat up and is pretty sure that his face is also bright red. He wipes his sweaty palms into his night shorts and hops out of his bed. Seated at his bay window, he stares into the darkness, his mind moving a mile a minute. 

He's thinking about what exactly could happen if Mark comes tonight, and if Mark will have trouble discerning his house in the darkness due to his incoherent directions, and what it is that actually got Mark to make such a offer. Donghyuck feels honoured but very nervous as the time goes by.

He whispers to himself to calm down as he spots a tiny figure down the street. He knows it's Mark from the familiar leather jacket he seems to always be wearing. He looks just as sexy as he always does and even though he is still a good while away Donghyuck swears he can smell the cologne that always lingers in the air that Mark has been present in.

Before he knows it, he hears Mark calling his name from below, not realizing that he had become distracted by the scent of Mark in his head. He helped Mark maneuver the ridges and steps on the side of his house until he was in through the window.

For only a small moment, there is a silence only filled with Mark's shallow pants from his physical excursion. Mark's head is angled downwards but his eyes bore into Donghyuck's without saying a word.

Donghyuck feels his core tighten as Mark does a small smirk cocked to the right.

Then, he pins Donghyuck against the wall. It's only a couple seconds of even more pants and intense eye contact before Mark's lips engulf Donghyuck's. He sees the lust present in Mark's eyes before their eyes close together.

Already, Donghyuck is having trouble keeping quiet. He already wants to moan Mark's name but from his assumption, Mark had been with many other people before him and he didn't want to come off as inexperienced by comparison.

So, he bit his lip in the kiss while Mark's both hands gripped his jaw and as his hips gyrated unto the younger's groin.

"Don't do that." Mark teases Donghyuck's thick bottom lip from grasp of his teeth. "If you make any noises, I want to hear them all." He states before palming the other boy on the thin fabric protecting his crotch.