Hired (Lisa POV)

"So you only managed to finish your studies until high school?" the interviewer asked judgementally. Her face showing as if she couldn't believe it. I could only nodded to her cause its true. Its embarassing to be honest. As much as I want to further my studies until university but my situation won't let me. My grandma raised me since I was a kid. And I can't put a burden to her financially knowing she only selling vegetables daily to make living. I never complain anything cause I know how hard she work just to make sure I'm fully grown up and healthy. She's the only family that I have right now. My parents? they dump me at my grandma since I was so small. I never received any news from them. Yes. My parents are pretty much irresponsible and I never feel proud nor want to see them. Sometimes I wish I was never born in this world.

"To be honest, your qualification is below this company's expectation.. But since seulgi keep insisting and saying you're really good in this field, So I'll give you a chance" she stated while sighing. You don't have any idea how happy I'm after being hired. Just to let you know, I've been working at several small computer companies before, so I did have a lot of experience fixing broken computers. "Thank you so much! I promise I will work hard to not disappoint you" I replied enthusiastically while bowing my head. I feel so happy cause finally I got to work at some decent organisation.

I need to thank seulgi after this. Seulgi is actually my bestfriend, we've been so close since high school. We help each other a lot. And sometimes she felt like a sister to me. She has been working with Blacklabel (BL) company for more than 5 years now and whenever she have any unsolved problem with her tasks, she will seek for my help. Luckily that company she's working with right now need a new computer technician and that's how she took a chance to recommend me to her boss.

"If you are okay with your starting salary, other rules and regulations, You may sign the contract now" she said while handing me the papers. I take a chance to observe the document for a little while. Everything seems okay so I sign it after that. I'm so grateful that they give me this opportunity. I can't wait to start working tomorrow.

--

"Thank you so much I owe you a lot" I told seulgi as I treat her at the stall that we usually go. "Bro, come on. Its nothing! You deserve it" she stated while grabbing a burger and eat it. I smiled at her as a response. Finally I could upgrade my life and support my grandma. She don't have to sell vegetables anymore. "So what are you going to wear tomorrow?" seulgi suddenly asked while chewing her fries. "I don't know. Something like this?" I answered seulgi while showing her my clothes that I'm currently wearing. "You're joking right? You need to wear something nice tomorrow though, lets go to my place after this. I'll lend you few nice clothes" I'm touched. Cause seulgi helps me a lot already. I could only thank her for her kindness.

--

"Welcome to the Blacklabel (BL) company!" seulgi approached soon as she saw me walking in the entrance. Later she side hugging me while assisting to our office. This company is indeed a successful organisation. All the stuff in here looks like a brand new. "So I'm gonna introduce you to our IT family! this is andrew, blair, jake and lastly alice" She pointed at my future officemate one by one. "Guys this is my bestfriend lisa, be nice to her" she continued. I bow my head down and smile to them. I actually feel nervous cause there is a chance that they might not like me. But it seems like they're so friendly and supportive. "Welcome to nerds family lisa!" Andrew shouted. Some of them are laughing at his words and I just smiled at him. "so lets go to our boss office. You need to report yourself" seulgi assisted. I nodded to her and a moment later I was standing in front of my boss. He seems so stress and busy.

"Good morning sir, my name is lisa, I'm here to report to you" I informed. "Aa yes, you're the new technician right? Welcome to our IT family! There's nothing much to say actually, just do your job and no one gonna scold you " he stated. I nodded to him and smiled. He seems really nice and straightforward. We spent 30 minutes having a discussion regarding rules, regulations and my tasks. A moment later we're done. I take a chance to sit at my office desk and just observing my spot.

--

"Guys! Its Break time! lets go to the canteen" alice break the silence as everyone seems busy with their job. It didn't take long for them to actually stand up from their chair. Seulgi came to me immediately while assisting me to join them. After a few moments we arrived inside the canteen. I saw a lot of employees. Some of them are busy ordering foods at the counter, and some already sitting at the dining area having a chit chat.

To be honest, I don't really have much money for lunch, and I need to do some saving until payday. So I just ordered mineral water for lunch. But seulgi being an understandable friend she is, offering me some foods as a treat. And I'm so thankful for that. As we're busy savouring our foods while talking on some random stuff, suddenly I'm distracted by a presence of a beautiful girl who just came in. She looks so gorgeous and sophisticated. Breathtaking. I'm completely stunned by her beauty. Actually I didn't realize I was staring at her for so long not until blair's voice came to my ear "fascinating that much?" I'm surprised as I divert my view to blair. I'm stuttering and shy as I don't exactly know how to put my words to give an excuse. "Umm. Yeah..hmm"

"To be honest I was like you when I first saw her. But then I realised we're on different level. She's a very high rank officer. While me, I'm just an ordinary worker. You should forget about it" she adviced. I could only smiled. I never actually want to approach that beautiful girl. I'm just mesmerized by her charm. She's truly attractive. I couldn't stop stealing glance at her while we're having our lunch. I think it wasn't only me. Some other workers were literally ogling her.

After an hour, we finally went back to our office. I take some time setting up my desk. Suddenly my office phone is ringing. Immediately I answered.

"Hello. Good afternoon. IT department"