Good and Bad (Jennie POV)

I woke up with a bright smile spreading on my face. I can't believe we would actually going to go this far. I feel so giddy upon seeing lisa lying next to me. There are butterflies in my stomach as I stared at her bare face that is inches closer from me. My heart thumping so hard as I realised we're both still naked under the blanket. I remember we both got carried away last night for having an intimate session together and I didn't regret any of it. She look so cute in her sleep. I started to trace her face with my fingers and just observing her face features. A moment later I begin to get out of the sofa and covered lisa's naked body. Accidently I step on lisa's tshirt on the floor. I pick it up shortly and start to put it on my body. Soon I go to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. The kitchen is actually not far from the sofa. Its located next to my open living room.

While I'm busy putting a sunny side egg on the plate which is on the kitchen island, I saw lisa sitting on the sofa staring at me. I feel excited upon seeing her face and started to greet her while flaunting my seductive smile. "Good Morning". She looks rather confused. Soon I begin to walk behind her to go to the sofa. Her body looks so stiff as I approach her from her back. A moment later I sit on top of her which makes her surprised. I hold her face gently and greeted her again. "I said good morning" I couldn't stop smiling as I look at her annoyingly cute blurred expression. Second later I peck on her lips. I can see her gulping by my action. "Uh. Morning" she responded while looking panic.

Its intense, so I decided step down from her body and picking up her undergarments which are currently lying on the floor. Soon I hand it to her. She looks kinda hesitate as she take it from me. Her body still fully covered with a blanket. A moment later I begin to take off her tshirt on my body leaving me fully naked. My action made her flustered and I could clearly see her blushing face. Its cute. Few seconds later I give her tshirt back. While I'm busy putting my lingerie back on, I could see lisa struggling to put on her clothes under the blanket. It's funny how insecure she feels with her body when  as a matter the fact she has the most perfect abs on her stomach. "Please don't hide your body cause it looks amazing to me" I said while looking at her. She smiled to me awkwardly and begin to put down the blanket. My breath is hitching upon seeing her half naked body. How come she looks so sexy even just in a sport bra. A moment later she stands up while putting her clothes on. Few minutes later we're done fixing our clothes, I then assist her to the bathroom so that she could wash her face. Since we're going to have a breakfast together. Honestly I want to taste some more of her but considering she just lost her virginity last night. I should give her some time.

--

"Ms. Jennie.." She is about to speak up but I cut her words right away. "Jennie. Didn't I tell you to call me by my name. If you keep on calling me that, the next time I might force you to call me Hon" I said while feeling a little annoyed. She looks stunned by my words. "Sorry" came out from her mouth as she begin to clear her throat. "Jennie. About last night.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hmm.." she continued as she struggling to compose her sentenses. I keep staring at her face. Its so fasinating to watch her all confused. I'm so addicted to her that I wish we could have a morning sex. "last night was extremely hot and steamy" bluntly I said while showing my naughty smile. She looked surprised by my words. We keep gazing at each others eyes for quite some time until she breaks the stares and started to play with the cup. I smile wickedly to her awkward behaviour. A moment later I scoot my chair next to her and begin to hold her face. I started to kiss her plump lips and just enjoying the skinships. She didn't seems to fight back as I can feel her hands travelling holding my waist. I thought I could kiss her longer but suddenly she stop while looking panic. "God what time is it? I need to check on my grandma" she started to stand up going to living room to take her backpack. "I'll send you home" I said while following her from her back. Thankfully she didn't resist.

--

20 minutes later we arrived infront of her house. "Jennie thank you" She said while hastily unbuckling the seatbelt. "you're welcome. See you in office" I said while watching her action. Honestly I'm not ready to let her go. I wish we could spent more time together. Soon she get out of the car and wave to me one last time. I keep on watching her until she out of my sight. As I was about to drive, something shining distracting me from the passenger seat. So I check it and I saw a small silver pendrive. I assumed it must be belong to lisa.

This might be important to her though, immediately I grab it and get out of my car heading towards her house. I'm confused as I watch the front door is widely open. Suddenly I heard lisa's voice screaming "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!" I feel worried by her condition so hurriedly I entered her house. I'm completely shocked with what I have witnessed. I saw a lot of blood stains on the floor and her grandma was lying unconcious. My heart started to race as I divert my eyes to lisa. She look so mad. Her eyes were sharp and cold. Apparently she is raging as she strongly grabbing a tshirt collar of the middle aged man right infront of her. I could see the man getting panic and pushing lisa's body away. He then hastily walks towards the front door and his shoulder accidentally bumping to mine as he exiting the house.

Few seconds later lisa started to check on her grandma. It seems like there's a wound on her grandma's head. She look so crushed and tears just keep on falling on her cheeks as she hug her grandma tight. "Grandma. Wake up! Grandma please" Its so heartbreaking to watch her like that. I'm still stunned and froze since I never encountered anything like this. Soon I came back to my sense and immediately approaching them. "Lisa we need to bring her to the hospital" I stated in my panic tone. She seems so lost and don't know what to do. Her hands are trembling as she hold her grandma's body. "Lisa! Carry her to my car now. We need to go to the hospital" I said as I shook her weak body. A moment later she nodded and began to carry her grandma to my car. We lay her grandma down at the backseat.

I keep glancing at lisa on the rear mirror as we are on our way to the hospital. She look so miserable and lost. Her eyes are watery and her face looks worried. I try to drive as fast as I could. Cause I don't what her to suffer too long. Few minutes later we arrived. I keep staying by lisa side in the waiting area. Its been 2 hours since her grandma was admitted to the operation room. She look so nervous as she keep on fidgeting her fingers. Never thought that my day will start good and end up bad today.