Pulling You Closer (Jennie POV)

I decided to come early since I got work that must be submitted this morning. It's 7.30 as I entered the building. My day is bright as a sun soonest as I saw my current favourite person standing infront of the elevator. To tell you her style is pretty average but she still managed to get my full attention. It was just yesterday we met but I don't know why, I just can't get enough of her.

Soon I close our gap and greet her while showing my mesmerizing flirty smile. She looks stunned as she saw me. I can tell that she's blushing since her face is obviously red as tomato when she look and greeted me back. She always has this innocent face which makes her look cute and adorable. I realized our personality is kind of different. She seems like a very calm, very careful, very polite person. While me, I'm the opposite of her, I'm pretty wild, pretty curious and pretty reckless. Do you think we will make a good match? I think we will. For sure we will balancing each other's life if we're a couple. Wait. Why am I suddenly thinking about us being together. This is getting weird. Its been such a long time I have this kind of mindset. What is going on with me.

"Call me Ms. Jennie next time" I broke the silence while we standing in the elevator. Lisa seems so shy, she only glance at me once and just nodded. I don't know where it come from but I realized I started to get nervous around her. What annoys me even more, my brain is being dirty at me, my mind is invaded by an image of us doing something wild and inappropriate in here. Thank god it didn't take long for us to reached to the 5th floor. My breath is literally hitching as I try to control my raging hormones.

--

Honestly I was trying so hard to distract myself from thinking about lisa. But I failed. I'm craving for her even more. It's crazy that I want to see her again even though we just met earlier. And guess what? I have this wicked idea so I could see her again. Purposely I changed the printer setting. You must be wondering how I know, well..I learned a little about it from seulgi. My computer used to have that problem. So I kind of remember. I'm such a genius for came up with this excuse. Soon I called an IT department and asked for lisa to come up. I fix myself a little bit. And unbutton my upper clothes just to show a little bit of my valley of breast. Yes I'm seducing her there's nothing wrong with that!

Few minutes later she arrived infront of me. Purposely I sit still on my chair as she is coming forward to me to look at my computer. I want to be super near to her. While she is busy doing her job, I take my chance to observe her up close. Damn! Her fingers are so damn long. That fingers could definitely makes me go insane. And her neck just look so sexy that I want to suck it. I think I must going out of my mind that I started to have these dirty thought. She didn't even have to try hard to look attractive cause I already fascinated by her figure.

To be honest, her attires covered like eighty percent of her body but she have these sex appeal that I can't resist. I'm screwed! I think I'm going to have a wet dream tonight. I'm getting hot just by her closeness. But it didn't took long for her to settle everything, she started to put some space between us after she's done. I try to offer her my coffee that I just drank this morning. You know just a little tease. She might actually gonna drink it. Glad! she didn't reject. Soon she left my office out of my sight. Suddenly I feel like a creepy pervert. All this time I always thought her officemates are the pervy ones. Now I think I'm nothing different from them.

--

It's lunch time. I'm currently heading to the canteen with irene. Soon as we get in, there are already a lot of people chatting while savouring their meals on the table. Some of them still standing at the counter to pay for the foods. I don't know what's happening to my brain that I started to remember about lisa. I took my time scanning the area and it didn't took long for me to spot her sitting with her IT college. I smile softly to her as she saw me too. I'm actually surprised that she smile at me. I started to wave at her while showing my gummy smile. My heart is beating so fast. I didn't feel like this for such a long time. I feel like a teenager that falling in love again. Its thrilling and overwhelming.

"Okay what's going on?!" irene asked.