Wife Me Up (Jennie POV)

Its been few months after we're officially getting back together. Everything is back to normal again and my life is getting better each day. Lisa has been spoiling me with her romantic gesture and happiness more than usual. I feel lucky to have her as my girlfriend. This time I wouldn't let her go anymore. Even if she had to, I will follow where ever she go, cause she's my life.

--

"Honey, you free tonight? Lets have a dinner date together" Lisa called me in her soft tone. "Yes hon I'm free, just pick me up later okey" I replied while smiling shyly. It's fascinating how I still feel the same to her, just like the first time we're together. I always feel giddy and excited whenever I met her. I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach when I'm interacting with her. Everything about her is just so perfect in my eyes. Its crazy how she is the only person that has a power to turned me into something like this. And I'm not complaining. I'm so over the heels towards this woman. I'm literally obsessed. "So I'll pick you up around 7.30? Is that okey to you honey?" She asked again. My god her voice sounds so soothing. It turned me on. I want to eat it! "Yes boss! Its fine with me" I teased. I can hear her laugh a little to me. I couldn't contained my excitement that I smiled the whole time while on the phone with my cute girlfriend. Soon as we're done talking, I hung up the phone. I can't wait to see her again! I will wear something appealing for her tonight. To seduce her. Hope she fall for it!

It's 7.30pm,I'm already out of my place and locking the door. My baby just called me earlier informing me that she is almost here. Soon as I turned around I'm surprised by the arrival of a camping truck. There's a board hanging on its wall with a colorful LED lights. I could clearly see the wordings on it which stated "Please marry that IT Nerd Technician". I don't know why, but this definitely remind me of the Blinks sending a truck infront of YG building complaining on blackpink's comeback. Its just she made it look more beautiful and romantic. Its funny that she managed to came up with this idea. Soon I saw her getting out of the truck. I'm still standing from my spot. I'm actually astonished by the unexpected view. Somehow her effort is cute and witty.

She look so charming in her long brown coat with a white turtle neck tshirt inside. Her hair is in a ponytail and it suits her so well. I smile brightly upon watching her walking close to me. Soon, she stop few meters infront of me while smiling. "I thought we're going for a dinner date" I said while putting on a playful smile. "We are honey, but before that.." she started to kneel infront of me while taking out a small box in her pocket. Few seconds later she open the box and I saw a ring. "Will you marry me?" she started to propose while looking at me intently. To be honest I already could read her mind especially after I saw what has been stated on the board earlier. Her eyes are kinda watery waiting for an answer. "I think.. I will regret it if I rejected you. So its a yes" I answered calmly while looking at her. I'm not gonna lie I feel emotional all of sudden, I'm touch by the fact we've been through a lot from the beginning and now finally we could be together again. Soon she started to put the ring on my finger and stand up. Gently she hold my face and passionately kiss me on the lips. A moment later she pulled away. "So lets go for dinner!" she said while holding my hand. She is so excited and I'm in puzzled. "Hold on, we'll be riding that camp truck to go to dinner?" I asked confusely. "No honey. We actually having a dinner inside the camp truck" she answered immediately while assisting me at the back door. The moment she opens it, I'm surprised. Apparently she put a lot of effort setting up a dinner table for us two. Just like in an expensive restaurant. This is really cute and sweet.

We started to get in the truck and close the door. A romantic piano music is being played in the background as we are enjoying our moments. I saw 2 plates of steak on the table that has been arranged in an elegant way. And there's a champagne too. This is so amusing. "Honestly to me champagne is not such a good idea, but for you I'll try to endure" she started the conversation. I laugh to her words knowing she still has a bad tolerance to alcohol. Soon after we're done eating we take a sip of champagne. I could see lisa's cheeks are blushing after consuming a little. Eventually she is aroused that she started to attack me by kissing on the lips. We ended making out in the truck bed that night. Its hot and steamy. No details will be shared in this one.

It's 8.30 in the morning as I woke up next to lisa's naked body. We're still in the camping truck. I smile shyly remembering about what had happened last night. "Good morning honey" lisa greeted me right after she woke up. She is all smiling. "Morning dear" I replied. I started to give a peck on her lips. "So you ready to go to our pre honeymoon with this truck, I know a good place to camp" Lisa suggested. I'm actually surprised. Its too soon but I just agree to her. Cause no matter where she go, I will follow. "Lets Go!!!" enthusiastically I answered.

-The End-