Excited (Jennie POV)

"So. Mind to tell me whats going on between you two?" I asked irene curiously. She started to smile shyly while glancing at seulgi which is currently looking at her with a loving eyes. I cringe! "Ahem!" I cleared my throat to get irene's attention. Immediately she diverts her eyes to me and starts to explain. "Actually.. We start dating like 2 weeks ago. She proposed to me while we had a dinner date somewhere special" She looks so shy and honestly I'm speechless. Never thought they would actually getting serious. "I.. Umm. Hold on I'm trying to process".

"Jennie I know, we're different on so many level. But you needs to know the existant of opposite attraction" she explained. I'm still buffering not until she bring lisa to our conversation. "Just like how you attracted to lisa" suddenly I realised her words kind of make sense. "How is she while I was away?" I asked. "you know people started to recognise her for being such an intellectual technician, there are plenty of girls slutting at her" I feel uncomfortable upon hearing her words. So she's collecting girls here while I was away. Great! Now I got some competition and I think I need to step up my game. I'm in a deep thought. "So have you figure out your own feeling?" she asked waiting for my respond. I took a long sighed. "I don't know, I.. I think I started to like her even more now" I stated with my worry expression. "You should be grateful though atleast she's a good person" irene trying to comfort me. Well she is right, but that is not what I'm worrying about. I feel worry because she might not feel the same. "Come on! All you need to do is to lure her a little bit and voilà, I mean nobody could ever resist your charm" she continued "Easy for you to say, honestly I did try to flirt at her the other day but she didn't seem affected" I told. "what?! Really?! That is something!" She said while laughing. I started to feel annoyed by her action. "that's it, I'm leaving" I said while standing up and few seconds later I started to walk away. I can feel irene coming to approach me while laughing a little. "Hey girl chill, don't worry I'll help you okey" she stated.

--

I spend most of my day in the office doing my work. I don't know why but I'm so annoyed and sensitive today, maybe my morning didn't start so well that I begin to throw a fit. After so many hours in the office finally I went back home. It is so quiet in the living area and I'm sitting on my sofa drinking some red wine. I feel alone. Few moments later I started to call irene. "Hi Missy where you at? Lets hang out" I suggested. "I don't think I can. I'm with my baby seulgi right now at the burger stall. You won't like it here" She replied. Suddenly I heard seulgi's voice shouting lisa's name at the background. I could hear them talking about something while irene is on the phone with me. "Lisa! she's there?" I asked immediately. My heart is racing upon hearing her voice. "umm yes.. She" Irene wanted to say something but I cut her words right away. "Okey I'll be there soon. Send me the location now" I hung up the phone and started to change my clothes. I thought I wouldn't have a chance to see lisa today. But there's a hope tonight.

--

I just arrived at the location that irene sent me earlier. There's only one small regular burger stall like few meters away from my car. I started to fix my clothes and make up before I get out of the car. I believe that is the stall that irene was talking about. She was right. I never actually went to this kind of place. Normally I have a dinner in standard restaurant. While I'm walking towards the stall, I saw irene waving her hands and shouting my name "Jennie!! Here! Over here!" I smiled soon as I saw them. I can see lisa turning her head to check on me. She's here. Nervous started creeping on me as I fasten my steps heading towards them. Few seconds later I reached their table. I take a chance to check on lisa that is already  looking at me. She look so cute as she smile a little. Ugh that smile is so contagious.

There's an empty chair next to her so I made my move and take a seat . "Lisa hi" I greeted while showing my gummy smile. I can't contain my excitement that I forgot irene and seulgi are right there infront of us. Honestly I'm hypnotized by lisa's stares. Her eyes are so beautiful. We keep staring at each other until our moment is interrupted. "Hello! Mam! What you want to order?!" Irene shouted a little. I feel so stupid and embarrased.