Uncovered (Lisa POV)

I heard few people trying to cheer me up from the previous chapter. It kinda give me strength. Thank you so much.

I was having such a rough day for two days in row now. But that won't stop me from chasing jennie. I know to her 'us' already dead but I'm eager wanting to change her mindset. So for the next few days I keep on visiting her boutique whenever I'm free. I keep showering her with flowers and chocolates. I know there's a chance for her and irene going to attack me again. But I'm not going to back off. I'll do anything to get jennie back. I don't mind putting my pride aside for jennie. She's my world and I want to spoil her with happiness.

As usual, today I come back to her boutique with hope. A hope that she will accept me back. While I'm waiting on the bench, suddenly I have this brilliant idea. So without wasting time I left that place and go to jennie's parents company. You probably curious why I want to see them. So here how it start. "Good afternoon Mrs.Kim, sorry for interrupting your lunch time" I greeted as I meet jennie's mother in her office. "Ohh afternoon! Lisa?! You're back! Welcome home" she stated while smiling softly. She seems excited. "So what's the reason you want to see me?" she continued. I can tell that she's curious. "Mrs. Kim I may need your help. You know all this time I'm always into your daughter, So I'm here to tell you that
I'm ready to date your daughter. I've finished my scholarship excellently by the way. And I'm better than ever. And this is my business card, just incase if you need help with your computer" I explained. She observe my card for a while. A moment later she started to smile brightly to me. I don't know but she seems proud to my achievement. "I try to approach her but she pushed me away. So please Mrs. Kim, help me" I continued feeling weak. "Okay, don't worry, I'll help you. Lets have a dinner tonight with jennie" she responded. I feel happy that she agreed. Soon I go home to prepare myself.

Its 7.30pm as I walk into the restaurant that Mrs.Kim has suggested. She already arrived like 5 minutes ago. Soon as I get in, I saw her waving at me. Jennie isn't there with her. I started to feel worried. I begin to walk heading to her table. "Good evening Mrs. Kim" I greeted. "Good evening! Jennie is on her way here, please relax for a bit, take a seat" she replied with a smile. I'm glad. I thought jennie wouldn't come. A moment later, she arrived. She seems shocked upon knowing my presence. I assumed her mother didn't tell her. Slowly she walk to our table with her uncomfortable expression. I keep staring at her. I can't keep my eyes away from her cause she looks so stunning.

She started to take a seat infront of her mother without looking at me. "Mom what is this?" she sounded angry. The atmosphere is intense and awkward. "Jennie, Lisa came to me earlier today. She asked for permission to date you" her mother answered calmly. All of a sudden, she stands up while looking so pissed. I can see her heavy breath. Few seconds later she started to walk away in a fast pace. I'm surprised. I never expect she would behave like this in front of her mom. Without hesitation I followed her from her back and started to hold her hands while calling her 'Honey'. It didn't take long for her to pull her hand away and soon slap me hard in the face. "Don't call me that! You dumped me 3 years ago remember that" she said while sharply staring at me. I can't utter a single words. I'm completely stunned by her aggresive manner. She then walk away without looking back. My heart shatters into pieces.

--

Today seulgi is asking for my help in terms of work in her apartment. So I go to her place right after I delivered flower at jennie's boutique. Its 7pm and we're discussing in the kitchen. A moment later Irene appeared. She look so serious. "Oh right on time. There's something I want to talk about" she started to speak as she walked towards us on the kitchen island. I started to focus on her while feeling curious about what she wanted to say next. "I heard everything from jennie about last night. Can you stop?!" I feel uneasy as she about to start an argument. "I can't I love her" I answered calmly. She was scoffing upon hearing my words. "Oh really?! Love?! This is so unbelievable" she replied with a sigh after that. I just keep my mouth shut. Seulgi seems so blurred by the situation. "Lisa you'd hurt her you know that?! Now you want to talk about love. If you really love her you wouldn't let her go. You know it well that she didn't agree for you to take that scholarship, she even offered you to just study here while she paying all the cost. But you didn't!" she babbled. "I have my own reason" I stated softly.

"A reason?? Yeah right. How big is your reason that you left her. Now tell me why would you take that scholarship over her? WHY?!" Her words slowly gets on my nerves as I try my hardest to stay cool. And I couldn't longer contain my emotion soon as she raise her voice. "CAUSE HER PARENTS TOLD ME TO!! her parents wouldn't give me permission to date their daughter unless I'm capable to be on their level. If you don't believe in me that you can ask them by yourself"  I replied while breathing unevenly. She seems shocked by my revealation. I'm emotionally getting tired. "I'm sorry I'm leaving" I continued the moment I'm calming down. Soon I take my sling beg on the couch. I didn't realise seulgi tailgating me until I'm already outside. "Lisa I'm sorry on behalf of irene" she stated. So I turned around to face her. "No its okay. I understand. She only trying to protect jennie. Please don't scold her. She's a very good friend and I appreciate that" I replied while tapping her shoulder. I smiled a little trying to hide my broken states. A moment later I drove off. Its tiring.