Infactuated by Her Presence (Lisa POV)

I take my time observing the lipstick stain on the cup for a while. Suddenly I remember how soft and kissable Ms. Jennie's lips look like. While I'm busy in my thoughts, I'm startled by andrew's voice behind my back. "Wow! What's with the lipstick mark?" He asked curiously as one of his hand landing on my left shoulder. I feel so uncomfortable by his appearance. "Oh! its from Ms. Jennie I guess, she just back from her office" Alice joined the conversation. I'm just staying stiff on my seat feeling embarassed.

"What?! Let me have a look!" Jake comes to my desk and takes the cup while staring at it closer. Now three of them swarming my desk getting so excited by the lipstick stain. I feel so awkward cause I'm not a social person. I don't like being in a middle of attention. "Lisa, I'll give you 5 buck. Sell it to me" Jake continued with his breathy tone. He looks like a pervert but then andrew suddenly take it away from him. "Hey! Don't be rude. Ms. Jennie gave it to her. Lisa. I'll give you 10 dollar. Sell it to me" he begin to raise the price. I feel dizzy by their betting . Thankfully seulgi come to save me. "Okayyyy. Thats it! Give it back to lisa cause clearly Ms. Jennie gave it to her" She said while taking the cup away from andrew's hand and put it back on my desk. Great! Now I will probably became a hot topic for the whole day!

I can feel the tease on their eyes whenever we made an eye contact. My officemate are totally having fun roasting me because of the lipstick stain incident. They seems a little too excited over it. Actually that cup is still on my desk, left abondoned. I was thinking for a while, if I drink the coffee they are probably going to tease me even more, but I'm too thirsty and sleepy since I skip my breakfast this morning, cause I thought I could survive until lunch time only to find out I'm super exhausted. This teasing thing wouldn't last long right.. They probably going to forget tomorrow. Fuck it! I don't care anymore so I grab the cup and started to drink the coffee. It taste so damn good! I can feel some of them gasping by my action, I couldn't care less.

--

We're currently having our lunch in the cafeteria, and while I'm busy savouring my foods, blair started to elbowing me. I'm confused by her actions since her eyes are pointing at somewhere else. So I started to follow where she's looking at and I'm stunned. Its Ms. Jennie with her friend standing infront at the counter. I lost my sense that I didn't realise I'm staring at her. She seems to look for something not until our eyes met. I don't know what got into me that I started to smile her. My heart is beating like crazy as I look into her beautiful eyes. It is as if only the two of us exist in the room. She is so attractive that I can't keep my eyes away from her. She smiled back to me while excitedly waving her hand. I'm kind of surprise by her action. Awkwardly I wave back to her. I get back to my senses as soon as she breaks our stares, her friends seem to interrupt her while they talk about something. Both of them constantly glancing our way. I realised, I shouldn't acting too friendly to Ms. Jennie. I might trigger some people in here and I could get in trouble. Why am I acting so stupid. I begin to eat my lunch without looking at anyone. While I'm savouring my meal, I can feel a few pair of eyes watching me. I feel uneasy.

--

I'm currently in the restroom fixing my clothes infront of the mirror. Suddenly a bunch of worker came in talking about some stuff. I feel awkward surrounded by unfamiliar faces. One of them started to talk "You're a new technician from IT right?" I could only nod since all of them are now staring at me. It's uncomfortable. "I saw you waving to Ms. Jennie earlier, you may want to be very careful with her, she's not nice" she warned. I'm surprised. I mean how can they be so mean for backstabbing her like that. "Thanks for your concerned. But I think I shouldn't judge her just by listening to people's perspective. I'm sorry excuse me" I responded and immediately walked out. I got so mad and trust me I never like those kind of people.

Now I know why some other employees looking at Ms. Jennie negatively, this stupid girl is probably the reason behind all of this mess. Suddenly I feel pity for Ms. Jennie.