Its a Trap (Lisa POV)

I'm all flustered upon seeing Ms. Jennie's see through night gown while I'm about to enter her car. I never witness something like this in my real life. She's the first. Yes, I'm a 23 years old virgin girl that never fuck anyone. I'm not sure how I managed to keep my innocence. Maybe because I'm so focus to survive from my difficult life so I never commit a relationship. Honestly she has a very nice curvy body. I saw a woman's body in a magazine before but nothing as perfect as hers. I couldn't think straight as we on our way to her place. My heart is beating like crazy by the view. She literally wearing almost naked lingerie. Oh lord please have a mercy on me.

Soon we arrived at her place. As expected from a rich person, her home is million times better than mine. Slowly I step in following her from her back to the living room. Her place look so exquisite. For a moment I'm stunned. Must be nice to be wealthy since the beginning. A moment later she started to talk. "Please take a seat, I'm going to grab some snacks and drinks, just wait here" her chest is flaunting infront of me. I can't concentrate. Doesn't she feel shy wearing those. I mean it's sexy and all but that white silky lingeries could actually causing me to lose control. I gulp several times to calm myself down. I know I'm going to have a hard time tonight. The dim light in this living room didn't even help me to relax.

Few minutes later she appeared. I saw her pouring a red wine in a glass. I started to get panic. "Ms. Jennie I'm sorry, can I just have some water. I have a low alcohol tolerance" I stated. She look surprised by my statement. "Oh really.. Hmm just sip a little, who knows it might help boost up your energy, so you can concentrate fixing my laptop" she responded as she handing me a glass of wine. I didn't even remember the last time I had a wine. Maybe she is right. A sip of it won't be wrong. So I drink it slowly. Surprisingly I like the taste of it, wait, this one taste different from the last the time I had a wine. Maybe because its an expensive wine since the bottle looks kinda rare. So I take a couple more sips and I regret it immediately. Suddenly I feel hot and something like villain inside of me wants to come out.

While she is busy with her laptop, My eyes are losing control wondering over her sexy body, I feel like a defect computer system. I try to shut my eyes tight while shaking my head in a way to clear up my mind. A moment later she started to speak. "umm. Weird, it kinda acts out earlier though..now its okay" I feel strange since she didn't seem to look stressed or worried eversince I saw her fetching me earlier. "Can I have a look?" I asked. Hesitantly she give me the laptop and I start to do the troubleshooting. And guess what?! There's nothing wrong with it! it never have a problem! "Ms. Jennie, there's nothing wrong with your laptop. Mind to tell me what is all of this?" I started to ask while looking at her intensely. I'm almost pissed. "Lisa I'm sorry that I lied to you. This is the only way so you would pay attention to me" she explained carefully. I want to get mad but her beautiful face kind of pleasing to watch. I take a deep breath and started to speak gently "Ms. Jennie stop. You know that I'm poor and.." I try to elaborate some more but she already cut my words. "That is not what I want from you!" she sounded so mad that she is almost shouting. I could clearly see her heavy breath. "All I need is your genuine feeling. So.. Please stop avoiding me cause it hurts me" She stated softly as her hands touching my face. Her eyes were watery as she stared deeply into my soul. Suddenly I feel guilty. She looks devastated.

I don't know what got into me, maybe its because of the alcohol that I started to lean my face closer to Ms.jennie aiming for her seductive pink lips. I can feel her breathe on me lips as I slowly closing the gap. As we're inches closer I started to close my eyes and our lips are gently touching. My heart is racing as we have our first kiss. Her lips is so soft and moist just like what I had imagine. It's addictive and I can taste the sweetness of a red wine on it. Few seconds later I broke the kiss. It didn't take long for Ms. Jennie to kiss me back and my mind is completely lost by the contact. I'm hypnotised by her kiss and I don't want to stop. We started to deepen our kiss and I can feel her gently nibbling my upper and lower lips. My hormones are raging by her kissing skills. That certain feelings started to tingling between my legs as I can feel her heavy breath between our wet kiss. I'm so high as I follow her lead. A moment later, Ms.Jennie started to aggresively pulling my t-shirt collar down with her so that I would be lying on top of her while still devouring my lips. All I can hear are a sounds of our heavy breath, a smooch and a soft moan in the living room since its so quiet and calm.

We savour our kiss for a while and it becoming more intense as Ms. Jennie started to take off my shirts and my trousers showing more of my skin. I'm literally half naked with my only sport bra and pantie. My right hand begins to travel caresses her thigh up to her hips as I kiss her lips. Her skin is softer than a silk. I can feel her fingers interlocking at the back of my nape while kissing my lips hungrily. She seems so horny and wanting for more. Few seconds later I started to strip off Ms. Jennie's lingeries leaving her naked. My heart is racing like madness cause this is my first experience ever. Her body is so sexy and curvy. SHE SO HOT. Hastily she pulled me back down and kiss my lips again. Her legs were now locking in between of my hips. I broke our kiss few minutes later and started to explore kissing her neck down to the valley of her breast. My god her body smell so good, it smells like vanilla and strawberry. It turned me on.

I can hear a soft moans coming out from Ms. Jennie's mouth as I started to lick and suck her hardening nipples. Her voice sounds so sultry and husky. I feel eager wanted to do some more. I keep repeating my action by licking, sucking and nibbling her nipples for a while since she seems to enjoyed it. I feel amused as I give her a pleasure. I continued by touching her nipples with my fingers and pinch it softly a couple of times. I can feel Ms.Jennie started to lift her hips up as I continued playing with her nipples. She seems so aroused. Soon I begin to trailed my kiss down to her toned stomach and to her inner thigh. I spread her leg gently. Her pussy is already moist and wet. Slowly I begin to lick her pussy. I can hear her moaning right after my tongue touching her private part.

"oh god fuck" she moans softly as I continued nibbling her pussy lips. I can see her breathing heavily as her chest is going up and down while I play my tongue on her private part. I started to dig my tongue in her pussy hole dipper which causing her to tremble. I take my time exploring her private part just to satisfy her needs. I love seeing her feeling good and reached her orgasms.

Few moments later she started to pull me by my arms wanting for me to be back on top of her. She is so high by my actions. We take our time kissing for a while and I begin to touch her pussy with my fingers, slowly I rub her wet pussy with my index and middle fingers. She is moaning between our kiss. Later I started to put my 2 fingers in her pussy hole which causing her to gasp. Seconds after that, I pull my fingers out. I keep repeating my moves until my fingers going numb. It's such a beautiful sight to see her reaching her climax and I'm completely obsessed.

I thought right after I finished savouring her body we will go to sleep. But I'm wrong. Eventually She did the same thing to me after that and I can't even remember how long we're fucking last night.

I'm exhausted as I woke up from my sleep. My mind is still buffering. The room seems so bright now. Suddenly I feel panic cause I realised this is not my place. My heart started to race as I try to recollect the memory that happened last night. I remember I was having an intimate moments with Ms. Jennie. Wait was it a dream or does it really happened? Slowly I scan my body that covered with a plan sheet. I try to check my body under a blanket and I'm completely naked! Nervous started creeping on me. Suddenly I heard a sound coming from somewhere at my left. I lift my upper body just to check. I'm shocked. So we did really making out night. I observed her a little while not until she realised I'm already awake. "Good Morning" She greeted while flaunting her flirty smile. I don't know how to react and just froze. My heart beating like crazy. Soon she begin to walk away out of my sight.