Flirty Manner (Lisa POV)

I'm currently infront of the elevator waiting for the door to open. Suddenly that certain sweet voice interrupting me. "Good Morning Lisa" she greeted. I look at my right side and Ms. Jennie is already smiling to me. She look so beautiful. My morning routine start wonderfully today. "Good Morning boss" I try to keep myself calm as I greeted her back. Actually my heart is racing as I watch her beautiful flirty smile. I try to covered it up by acting normal but my cheeks betraying me. I'm all red and flustered as I look at my reflection on the elevator door. I couldn't hide it. Soon as we get in, I press the 5th and 6th floor buttons. I'm super nervous cause it's only two of us in this small room. It is so intense and awkward. My mind is literally just Ms. Jennie. I'm hypnotized. "Call me Ms. Jennie next time" she broke the silence. I glance at her once and just nodded while looking at the floor. Never thought Ms. Jennie is so generous for constantly flaunting her smile to me. A moment later we arrived at the fifth floor. I bow to her a little before I get off. I didn't dare to look at her face. I don't have that confidence cause I'm afraid I might actually going to fall for her charm. Deeper.

Thank god it only takes few seconds for me to arrived in the office. Honestly this is not a good sign. I'm well aware that I have a little crush on Ms. Jennie and it's not fine. I shouldn't have any special feelings towards her. We're just coming on a two different world. Maybe I should start distancing myself away from her. I'm afraid I'm gonna have a hard time hiding my feelings. While I'm busy putting my stuff in my drawer, alice came to see me. "Lisa you need to go to the sixth floor. Ms. Jennie is looking for you" my heart thumping so fast as I heard her sentences. I'm already planning to stay away from Ms. Jennie but it seems like she make it harder for me.

"Okay thank you" I told alice softly while standing up from my chair. I started to pack some equipments for troubleshooting just incase I need it later. Few minutes later I arrived infront of Ms. Jennie secretary desk, she then assisted me to Ms. Jennie's office and close the door. I'm now standing infront of Ms. Jennie's desk while she's staring at me intently. Her soft smile showing again. This girl really testing me.

"Hey, I need your help. It seems like the paper is not coming out after I pressed a print button" she elaborated. She is still sitting on her chair. I'm kind of curious and want to check on her computer but how am I supposed to touch it if she's still sitting there. I try to brace myself heading next to her. "umm excuse me ms.jennie" politely I asked for her permission to touch the computer mouse that she's currently holding. Slowly she let it go without backing off. You don't have any idea how fast my heart beats right now after getting so close to her again. It is so intense and I feel suffocate, its hard to act like a normal person. I bow a little next to her as I look at the monitor. I can smell her scent. She is very fragrant and smells sweet. It match so well with her perfect appearance. I'm not surprised if her skin smell like this everyday. Now I feel insecure about myself. I might smell bad to her. It's hard to keep my distance away since I don't have other choice except to check on her computer. I mean I wouldn't dare to ask her to move to the sofa. It would be rude of me to do that.

"So what's the main problem?" she talk softly almost whispering to me. I can feel her warm breathe on my left neck as she speak. I felt hot and that certain feeling between my legs is awaken. I gulp several times to calm myself down. "the setting of the printer was changed.. I think it's the effect of yesterday's troubleshooting" I answered. My chest is literally going up and down rapidly as I answered her question. She's such a seducer I'm not even sure how long I could endure this. Few minutes later I'm done fixing her problem. "Lisa have you had your morning fix?" she asked. I could only smile a little at her. I'm embarrassed that I can't give her a specific answer.

"Here you can have this" she offered as she took a cup of starbuck coffee on her desk heading towards me. The clicking sounds of her heels sounds so sexy. She than hand to me the cup. Without hesitation I take it from her hand and our fingers are brushing against each other. My heart is racing so fast by the touch. She smiled to me as she get back to her seat. "Thank you lisa. I'll call you back if I need help" she stated. "your welcome ms. jennie" I replied. Soon I left the room and went back to IT's office.

--

I'm stunned. I saw a lipstick stain on the cup. Does Ms. Jennie aware about this? Does she gave me a left over coffee? Umm what is this? Its impossible for her to give me an indirect kiss. No. I must be out of my mind. She wouldn't attracted to someone as ordinary as me. Nope. She probably forgot. What do you guys think?