Me vs Me (Jennie POV)

I thought she would stop disturbing me right after I slapped her face with flowers. But it seems like she's pretty stubborn. She is still sending me flowers and chocolates after that event. I'm wondering what I should do next to stop her from doing all of this stuff. Honestly I'm tired. 3 years, I tried to get rid of this feeling but as soon as she came back, everything seemed unclear. I don't know how to manage my emotions anymore. Though I keep reminding myself that she doesn't deserve my love but her appearance alone is too overwhelming that I can't resist.

At the end of the day, I always ended up drunk and wasted. My mind has literally been invaded by her image and I hate it so much. I shouldn't give her another chance. She blew it first. I'm not gonna let her take me for granted anymore. I should be firm with my decision. I shouldn't waver. I really need to stick with my plan.

Today my mom called me to have dinner with her. I'm actually surprised cause its been a while since we spent time together. She told me she wanted to talk about something important. So I'm kinda curious and just agreed with her. But soon as I arrived at the restaurant, I was completely shocked by the presence of a person that I hated the most. I can't believe it. But I still approached them anyway cause I want to know what the hell is going on.

A moment later I started to take a seat infront of my mother while angrily asking her a question "Mom what is this?". Impatiently I waited for her to respond. "Jennie, Lisa came to me earlier today. She asked for permission to date you" I'm astonished. I can't believe she's using my mom now. I'm extremely pissed. Immediately I walk out of the restaurant and I'm surprised upon realising my hand is being held by lisa as she called me by endearment. I'm shocked that she dare enough to touch me. It didn't take long for me to slap her face while spitting a word. "Don't call me that! You dumped me 3 years ago remember that". Thankfully she didn't fight back. She just keep staring at me intently. I'm actually in the verge of crying. I'm afraid I'm might betraying myself. So I walk away instantly feeling devastated.

--

"Irene lets go to our usual spot" I called irene right after I left my boutique. Today Lisa is still there sitting at the bench. I guess she will never stop even after I slapped her face twice. So I came up with another good idea. I told my worker to call the police to report on lisa's act. Since she don't want to stop disturbing me, maybe the police can make her leave. And its working. But somehow I felt worried which I shouldn't.

"Does she still coming to your boutique?" Irene asked. We're currently in our favourite spot to chill. I take a chance to drink a glass of alcohol before I answered her question. "Yup. It's annoying" I don't know why but irene looks kinda uncomfortable tonight. As if she is thinking about something. "Hmm. Maybe she really repent" and her response was kinda surprising me. "What?! Are you being serious?! I thought you will always be on my side" I replied as I take another shot down on my throat. Just like other night, I actually ended knocked out by an alcohol.