Shut You Down (Jennie POV)

For days, Lisa has been constantly coming to my boutique trying to reconcile but guess what? Its too late for that! Three years of suffering, she wouldn't know how hard it is for me to recovered. Obviously my heart couldn't longer let her in. I'm traumatize by the way she treated me. I couldn't longer trust her. Though she put a lot of efforts to coax me but its totally useless. I close my heart for her a long time ago.

At first I still could tolerate with her so called 'Sweet act' but as time passes by I started to get annoyed. How long she's going to try to lure me when as a matter of fact I don't want her anymore. I even told my workers not to let her in but she still finds way to contact me. Didn't she get the hint?! I hate it when she is sitting outside of my boutique waiting for me to come out. She look stupid like a beggar. Didn't she forget what she have done to me?! She's the one who push me away. Now she want to take me back?! I think she's completely insane. I guess a word of shame didn't exist in her dictionary.

--

I'm having such a tiring day today, my schedule is super tight. I needs to be away from my boutique for the whole day cause I have to attend meetings and met my clients. I don't even have time to relax. To be honest my mind has been in chaos eversince lisa came back. I feel disturbed cause it seems easy for her to invade my space and my mind. I really want to avoid her so bad cause its unhealthy for my emotion. But her insensitive ass kinda make it hard for me to stay in peace. You don't have any idea I've been mocking her behind her back for countless time. That explain how huge my hatred towards her. I never detest someone as much as her. If there's a list, she probably stand on the very first spot.

I'm so glad knowing she isn't at the bench soonest as I arrived infront of my boutique. My mood don't feel so good today and I don't want any interuption especially from HER. I started to walk in my office and seat on my chair. I take a deep breath trying to clear my mind. I don't even remember the last time I'm in peace. It isn't long for me to have a moment when suddenly I'm interrupted by the knock on the door. Its my worker with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. My anger started to get out of control once she said it's from that one specific person. My breathe become heavy. Without thinking I stand up from my seat while pacing my walk to my worker. Aggressively I grab it and immediately heading outside just to find her chilling on the usual spot. Hastily I come to her and slap the flowers hard on her face. She look stunned.

"Stop! stop keep on coming! If only you know how much I hate you right now.. The more I look at you, the more I felt disgusted. So.. Stop" I shouted. But somehow she still have this soft stares towards me. At some point I'm afraid. I'm afraid I could not longer push her away. Immediately I went to my car and drove off leaving her alone. I don't care if she's hurt. She's not the victim here, but I am. I called irene right after that incident. I need her companion in the pub. Eventually I ended up drunk and wasted. I feel so frustrated that all of this happened to me. I'm not sure if I still could bare with all of this. I'm growing exhausted and tired.

The next day I spill everything to irene the reason of me being so unstable last night. She look shocked and in disbelief. "What?! But how she know you have a boutique? This is so unbelievable!" she stated. I could only sigh. She has this serious expression as if thinking about something. Soon she left while I'm busy in my thought.

To be honest, after attacking lisa yesterday, I started to feel scared. It seems like my guard is crumble by her soft stares. Something inside me trying to betraying me. No! I shouldn't open my heart to her anymore. She doesn't deserve it!