Like A Magnet (Jennie POV)

Honestly I can't rest well eventhough Lisa asked me to. I did try to sleep in my bed but I just can't. I feel worried the whole time. Lisa.. I'm pretty sure she is emotionally unstable after what had happened. I really think she need companion right now to support and cheer her up. It's only past 8pm and I still feel so anxious thinking about lisa's condition. Will she be okey alone? Okey! This has to stop! I'm going to her place now. I can't deal with my fucked up mind anymore.

While I'm on my way to see lisa, I take some time to buy an ice cream in a mini store which is located close to lisa's home. This could cheer her up a little. I think. Soon I arrived at her house, it looks so quiet and dark. Did she go to sleep already? I observe her place for a little while, my mind is stubborn wanting  to see her. So I decided to just crash into her place. I begin to knock on the front door hoping it will open. Few seconds later it's open, I then saw her face. She looks tired and emotionless. We keep staring into each other's eyes for a while. I feel nervous. Soon I raise up a plastic that contains an ice cream box infront of her. "Hi! I bought chocolate ice cream for you" I told while smiling nervously. I'm glad. She smile a little to my gesture. A moment later she let me in and I'm so happy. Finally I could see her again.

I keep following her from the back. Soon as we reached the kitchen, I placed the plastic on the table and took out the ice cream container. "Did you rest well?" she asked as she turned her head back to check on me. She has this expressionless look on her face. She is currently busy doing something near to the sink infront of me. "Yes, thank you, did you rest well?" I responded to her while looking at her face intently. She smile a little to me and look back to the front. "I'll make you a coffee okey" she stated softly. She sounds tired to be honest. I don't know what got into me but suddenly my body is moving towards her leaving an ice cream on the table. Slowly I hug her from her back. My arms are embracing her waist while my head is leaning on her back shoulder. It feel so comfortable and warm. It didn't even last for a minute that Lisa began to let go of my embracement. I'm puzzled and scared. I realised I might be going overboard. A moment later, Lisa turned around to look at me. Her face is serious. I keep staring at her waiting for her next move. My heart is thumping so fast thinking about all of the consequences that I'm about to face. I thought she was going to reject me. Eventually she started to grab my face and gently kissing my lips. I'm lost soon as her lips crashing on mine. Her lips were soft and moist. Its addictive.

I don't want it to end but somehow she stop kissing me and leaning her head on mine instead. I can literally feel her breathe on my lips. Honestly it wasn't enough for me, I still want to taste her lips. I'm craving for it. So I decided to kiss her again, I began embracing her waist to close our gap, slowly I started to kiss her lips again as she is still holding my face. Silence is so loud as we deepen the kiss. Only the sounds of smooch and breathe can be heard.

It took me by surprise as lisa lifted me up by my hips while still kissing my lips. I don't have any idea where she's bringing me to cause all I care is to taste her lips. She could definitly do whatever she wants to me. I ain't complaining. It didn't take long for her to lie me down on soft space. She started to break our kiss and begin to undressing me. I feel so hot as she begin to trail her soft hand on my thigh up to my hip just to take off my dress. My breathe is heavy since she seems so dominant to me tonight. Its the side of her that I never seen before. It so sexy.

Few moments later I'm lying naked. The room is pretty dark but I could still see lisa's face closer to mine. She caresses my cheek for a while before she started to kiss my lips again. Its hot and intense as we started to french kiss. My fingers started to interlock at lisa's nape just to make sure she'll stay, so she won't break our kiss and pull away. I'm so aroused by her plump lips and her caresses on my body. I want more..

The next morning I wake up, I'm lying in bed without lisa next to me. I observe the room a little while. I smiled widely. I assumed I'm the first girl she ever brought to her room. Suddenly I feel proud. I remember how good she was last night. I smiled shyly and started to get out of the bed. I saw a flannel shirt hanging on the bedroom door. Soon I grab and wear it. A moment later I get out of the room to find lisa.