Development (Lisa POV)

The elevator door is slowly closing and all of sudden I saw Ms. Jennie standing a few inches closer to it, hurriedly I press an open door button to let her in. Nervous started to haunt me. I gulp several times to calm myself as she step in. I could smell her fragrant scent as she standing next to me. "Good morning lisa" she greeted while smiling. "Good morning Ms. Jennie" I replied while looking at her beautiful face. I didn't realised I was staring at her for a while, not until she begin to point at the elevator buttons. Suddenly I remember I forgot to press the fifth and sixth buttons. "Uh sorry" I apologized. Immediately I press the buttons while smile awkwardly to her.

"Did you sleep well last night?" she started to ask. "it was okey" I answered while smiling a little. I lied. I can't sleep well. I keep on thinking about her last night. An image of us skating together is affecting me a lot. My mind is wholly invaded by her contagious gummy smile. I feel distracted and can't think straight. Few seconds later we arrived at fifth floor, before I could bow my head, she  started to speak "Your jacket, I'll give it to you later". I'm surprised. I didn't even remember that I lend her my jacket last night. "Sure. No worries" I told her while my index finger is still pressing the open door button. We keep staring into each others eyes for quite sometimes until I came back to my sense. Her eyes are so beautiful. Its captivating. A moment later I bow my head to her and step out of the elevator.

--

Its 5.30pm and I'm heading outside of the building. While I'm on my way walking to the bus stop, suddenly I heard a car slowing down not far behind me. I'm curious cause it hasn't passed me yet, so I turned my head back just to check who is it. Turned out it is Ms. Jennie. She is smiling as she stop her expensive sport car infront of me. "Good evening Ms. Jennie" I greeted while bowing my head to look at her face from the passenger window. "Jennie. We're not in the building" she reminded me. I feel embarrased. Honestly I still feel uncomfortable refering her by her name. "Hop in" she stated. I'm surprised. Is this like for real? Hesitantly I open the passenger door and get in her car. She started to take someting from the back seat. I could clearly see the valley of her breast as she is facing me. Today she wear something too appealing especially on her chest. I'n all flustered. "So..here your jacket, thank you very much" she handed to me while smiling. "your welcome" I replied feeling nervous. "You don't mind accompanying me for high tea? don't worry its my treat" she asked. I'm panicking inside, she's so bold for asking me this. "Uh. Well.." I haven't made any decision yet but she already start driving. "too late to say no" she said while flaunting her teasing smile. I'm stunned. We actually ended up talking in cafe for hours over random stuff. I never thought she is very open and fun to talk to. I'm growing to like her even more.

--

For the next few days, I started to feel fond over Ms. Jennie. I'm blinded by her charms. I always anticpate for lunch time cause that's the only time I have a chance to look at her face. I swear she's getting beautiful each time I see her. There is just something about her that is messing with my feelings. I literally forget to control my emotion. I started to act so bold that I dare to wave and smile at her every lunch time. I'm so hype and super happy whenever she smiled to me. It made me feel like life is beautiful.

--

"Lisa, Mr. Kai from finance wants to see you" Jake informed. I'm currently sitting at my desk fixing coding on a laptop. Immediately I pack my troubleshooting stuff and go to his office. Soon I arrived. "Good afternoon sir" I greeted. He is looking so serious. Soon he started clasping his hands while looking at me. I'm standing still infront of him waiting for him to speak. "Do you know what is this?" suddenly he asked while taking out a beautiful shining stone and place it on his desk..