No More love (Lisa POV)

I'm currently busy fixing codings on the desktop infront of me. Its lunch time and everyone is going out for a break. The room is quiet. Soon seulgi appeared. She is leaning backwards on my right. Her face looks bothered as she looks at me. I assumed she knew what's happening between me and jennie. "I heard you had an argument with jennie last night. What happened?" she started to ask. I didn't utter a word. I only sighed as a respond. I try to ignore her by doing my task cause I'm not ready to open up.

"If you're my closed friend, I already punch you in the face right now. This is not lisa that I know" she continued. She sounds disappointed. I know that I hurt jennie but sometimes I gotta think about the better outcome. I just keep quiet and still focusing on my job. "You know what, screwed you! How could you be so selfish?! She's been doing the most for you, you ungrateful bitch?!" she started to sound harsh and I feel like she tried to provoke me which make me open my mouth immediately. "YES! I'm selfish! Satisfied?? You don't have any idea how hard my live is since I was young! I got nothing! And people keep talking that I love her for her wealth! I'm sick of it!" I shouted as I stand up infront of her. Tears started to fall on my cheeks and I wipe it aggresively. "I've been poor since I was young, is it wrong if I want to upgrade my life?! it is wrong if I want to change my life for a better?!" I give seulgi a cold stares right after I let out my words. My breath is heavy. She looks stunned by my rough tone. Her eyes are widen as she look at me. A moment later I came back to my sense and apologise. "I'm sorry, I need some time to be alone" soon I walk out of the building and go somewhere just to ease my unstable emotion. I'm broken.

Honestly it has always been a dream of me to further studies. And I think this scholarship will give me a chance to change my life, it will put my standard higher. So that's why I must do this, believe me nobody could ever stop me. Not even jennie. I'm so desperate and greedy cause by doing this, nobody would look down on me anymore or put a negetive thoughts. My future is literally depends on this scholarship. I must do it immediately, I don't want to waste anymore time. I already set my goal. I need to fix myself for a better future.

--

Its been a week since I had a fight with jennie. We don't talk anymore. We don't make an effort to contact each other. I guess it's the end of us. Irene started to hate me for being stuborn. She keep mocking me for my irresponsible act to jennie. Thankfully seulgi is still there on my side. She's the only person who understand my difficulties. And In a few weeks time, I'll be going overseas to take my scholarship. I'll be leaving the country to chase my dream.

--

I'm currently in the airport with Seulgi and irene. I know irene is not willing enough to come. She hates me. I'm absolutely fine with that. "So have you pack all of your stuff?" Seulgi asked. I smiled to her and answered her question "Yes everything is done. Take care of yourself"

"I hope your life will be hard there" irene interrupted while looking at me digustedly. "Babeee.." seulgi try to stop her. Her face looks annoyed. I'm afraid they are going to fight here so I cut seulgi's words right away "Hey its okay". Soon I heard an announcement for departure. I started to hug seulgi and grab my backpack. I observe inside the airport one last time just incase if someone wants to see me. But there is none. Deep down inside I'm hoping jennie will be here. I know I don't deserves her. I smiled at them one last time as I walked to the boarding gate. 'Jennie. I'm sorry' The only thing in my mind at the moment.

I hope jennie will understand my reason and forgive me. Someday.