Chapter 26 - a change is coming

Leucas pov
After their lusted primitive breeding session in the dining hall, Leuca let Riley take a bath first before he came up himself as well. He would just take a quick shower.

But the moment he walked into the bathroom and saw the reddened face of Riley he just couldn't help but imagine her bending over in the shower and being fucked again by him. And maybe then on his desk and in the bed of course.

But he saw she was drained and he didn't want to go too far so he would give her rest and do all of that this evening. She didn't get rid of his lust this easily. How come this human had this much effect on him?

"How did the trip go?" She asked me.

I hummed and told her it was alright but we would go into details later. I also wanted my other nobles for this, because the situation was bad. We were close to a war. Those hunters are out of control.

It wouldn't happen in a few months but... I have this feeling it needs to happen soon.

After we looked appropriate again I dragged Riley to my office and also called out to my nobles. Wyatt and Christina came in loyally in seconds. Wyatt even had the nerve to tell me good job, referring to our mating session this morning.

If she had been a vampire female I'm sure I would have knocked her up countless times already. Or not, female vampires are close to infertile.

After they arrived, Jillian and Charlotte came second.  Then William and Peter, and of course, the trouble makers Dean and Aziz were dead last. They all sat down on the couches in the middle in front of my desk. Riley also sat in between, her opinion was important to me as well as it was her hunter friends that were kidnapping vampires. Also, those that live peacefully with humans in other territories.

Because not only my territory or Mica's were affected but all Lord's that were present had these troubles. They just disappear and no scent is left behind, magic must be involved.

So the hunters have a strong which or even a coven on their side.

I told them all this and then looked at Riley, she noted it and asked me why I was staring at her.

I sighed. "I need to know the location of their main base." There I went and said it, I don't know how she would react to that but I need to solve this matter. I can't deal with hunters, witches aiding my father for a coup, and a son that still has problems dealing with his bloodlust and on top of that changing my territory. I just can't.

She looked taken aback by my question, "It depends on what you are going to do with that information" She mumbled softly.

Dean chuckled, "Obviously eliminate them all." His remark made Aziz snicker but Wyatt was the one to already slap them both on the back of their head before returning to his seat.

I thanked Wyatt which made Dean and Aziz grumble in annoyance. "I expect more lenience of you two, understand?" They can't keep on being these youngsters. They're strong for their age but my fucking son behaves more maturely.

Dean and Aziz didn't reply so I continued, "If not you can either go out that door and search for a different territory or be killed by my hand now, you have five seconds to decide." My eyes flashed red as well, displaying my dominance over them.

I saw them gulp and they both lowered their head to me, which was an answer in vampire language in itself. They submit, and they stay. "Good." I nodded and then looked at Riley, her gaze made my expression soften already.

"Those with certain beliefs or tunnel vision like that friend of yours during the camping trip aren't going to change. I do believe it is best to..." She already knew and had her head hanging down.