Chapter 13 - Ability revealed

Damian wasn't content with the furniture of the rooms he had chosen. Of course, he had chosen two rooms that were connected. "She can't get her bed, she'll sleep with me," Leuca argued with Damian.

"Well, what if she wants to sleep on her own? Or with me?" Damian argued back.

"Then she can sleep on a guest bed or something, you are old enough to sleep on your own, stop claiming your mother." Leuca flicked Damian's forehead with his fingers while I giggled from the background.

"Ouch!" Damian grumbled, "mom deserves her privacy." He wrapped his arms over one another as if that was the end of the discussion.

"She does, but not a bed." Leuca then came close to Damian's ear, "or else she'll never sleep in my arms." I could hear it anyway.

I joined their discussion, "how about letting mom decide for herself? I think a bed is a good idea, when I want to sleep with you I'll sleep there but if I do want some alone time it is nice to have my own " I ruffled Damian's hair and told him, thank you, in my thoughts.

Leuca reluctantly agreed and then looked at the time, "dinner starts in twenty minutes. Go freshen up." He addressed both Damian and me.

Damian would go to his room where his clothes and other personal items had been brought. My stuff was here, not all of it. Just my clothes and such.

I fished a simple t-shirt dress from my luggage and didn't hesitate to strip down to my underwear to pull it on. "I know you are watching," I said to Leuca with my back to him.

I heard him laughing as he walked toward me. "You aren't exactly subtle about it, love..." I felt his hands slowly raise from my sides, "are you purposely trying to make this hard on me?" His lips seductively whispered in my ear.

I then felt his lips place themselves softly on my nape and slowly let them trail down to the side. I know he was restraining himself tremendously. I turned around to smirk at him, "baby steps, right?"

His face fell slightly, "well human baby steps or vampire baby steps?" He crossed his arms, "human baby steps take way too long."

It reminded me of little Fleur, "oh yeah, Beth had a baby!" I said excitedly. "She is adorable."

Leuca was taken aback by my sudden enthusiasm, "I know, with Anthony." Ah, so he did know already. "Why are you pouting now?"

"Is it true you would send the child away when it reaches the age of four?" I asked.

"Aha, so that is making your pout. Let me guess, from now on I'm not allowed to do that?" He leaned in and nosed along with my temple while his hands wrapped themselves around my waist.

"Indeed it feels wrong, " I hummed, "I can't bear the thought of Damian being taken away from me." He was so close to me that I couldn't help but also wrap my arms around Leuca.

"But we'll need clear rules surrounding human children in my house after four they get so rambunctious and they require more food," Leuca muttered.

It made me laugh a little, "are you fearing human children?" I teased and looked up.

I released a small sudden shriek as I was pulled up and thrown onto the bed. Though just before my head could reach the pillows I was captured and softly laid down. Leuca towered over me which reminded me of the old days when he did stuff like this to show his dominance over me. "I want one kiss." He looked down at me with so much lust in his eyes.

"One kiss?"

He nodded and slowly leaned down. Many thoughts raced through my mind, this wasn't baby steps exactly. But he had been calm and responsive to me just now.