Chapter 5 - Damian Lucanes

"Oh God, oh God!" Aria panicked while clearly doing much over the speeding limit. "Right now?"

"Yes right now! Look out you lunatic!" I screeched when she almost missed a car coming from the right. "How are you the one panicking?" I screamed at her and then another contraction followed which made me scream even louder. "I'm about to tear a baby through my vagina!"

Aria also screamed as I screamed as if she was having contractions as well. Great, like that we entered my apartment screeching like crazy. We couldn't go to the hospital, it would be too weird for a human to birth a vampire baby when the father wasn't even present.

I had to birth it at my own home. So my water breaking in the middle of the diner at Gil's wasn't the best timing. Customers were disgusted obviously but I couldn't help it, it just happened while I was cleaning up dishes.

Marley and Wendy would close up, Logan had the day off so he wasn't even present. It was Aria's job to get me home in time. "what now?" Aria yelled in panic after I finally laid on a comfortable mat on the ground.

Wendy told me it could get really messy and I didn't have money for a new bed so I had to do this on the floor. "I don't know! Get Wendy!" She had done this before.

A scream followed again from another contraction but I tried to hold it back, couldn't alert much more attention than I already had.

Aria let me squeeze her hand while she screamed along with me. "Stop screaming Aria, you're not giving birth!"

"But I feel for you!"

"Fuck!"

"No, no... That language isn't allowed around the"

"It isn't here yet so FUCK ME!" I interrupted Aria and cursed. It felt like my insides were being punched with a handful of mmer over and over again.

I already felt the need to push, "I can't anymore! It needs to get out." I started pushing and screaming feeling pressure down there.

Aria was screeching, "oh God, that's nasty."

"Not helping!"

Finally, a knock on the door was heard and Aria rushed to open it. Wendy and Marley rushed in with Logan close on their heels. "Alright get me some warm water and towels, boys. Aria, you support Riley's back from behind." Wendy took charge immediately and I felt much better already.

She supported me and told me how good of a job I was doing. She told me I was ready to push already and guided me through the breathing process. I felt my insides burning and turning, "push Riley push!" Wendy encouraged me, "I see the head, come on!"

Wendy helped the baby get out and I already felt a rush of pressure release. "It's a boy!" Wendy cheered while rubbing the baby with the towels and placing it in my chest.

"He isn't crying!" I panicked but the baby just stared back at me, a red flash in his eyes. He started sucking on my finger as well. "Baby vampires don't cry?" I asked.

Hallelujah.

Aria chuckled and cried at the same time, "they do, rarely though." She leaned over me to look at him. "Hi, gorgeous."

I still had the afterbirth to get out so I momentarily handed the baby over to Aria and trusted her to hold him carefully. Wendy guided me through the last process in which I felt absolutely drained.

During that time Aria had dressed him already and placed him back on my chest. "Well, I'm sorry girl but he looks just like his father." Aria hummed, "the glow doesn't go away."

I looked at the baby boy in my arms and smiled at him. He did look exactly like Leuca, especially the red eyes. "Can you let me see the real color of your eyes, Damian?" I cooed at him. "Hmmm?"