preview

You don't need to read this it was just a test that I need to have then I will get rid of it this does not add to the story line just yet so just skip to chapter one if you do decide to read,read it at your own risk it's horrible and not edited anyways have a nice day

'Oh look she's gotten out of the car and is making her way over to the infamous 'satans' car but with the look of her leg every step she takes that piece of glass gets deeper and more painful but she's persistent in making her way to the car and finishing this race'. the comentater says astonished.

With the sound of burning cars and the gasps and the cheers from the crowd watching.

'ooh god she's fallen over onto a piece of glass hopefully it hasn't caused any damage' the commentator says surprised.

Sky gets up and inspects the piece of glass that had impaled her side and leaking with blood.after a large sigh she makes her way back to walking over to the car.

As sky pulls open the door to 'satans' car.'hey listen are you able to use your legs'sky asks while making an attempt not to fall over.

'yes why but I can't drive one of my arms are Brocken and the other side my shoulder is poped out' 'satan' says while making an attempt to use his arms.

'good enough for me let me just come in here and pop your shoulder back in and then you can hold me while I'm driving after you pull out the glass'sky said while getting into the driver's seat and straddling him.

'huh baby what are you ahhh what  did you do to daddy' 'satan' said while moving his arm after his shoulder was fixed.

'alright I poped your shoulder back in now I'm just gonna turn around and you can pull the glass out of my side and leg while pushing down the pedal and I'll drive and finish this fucking race'

'omg would you look at that she's gotten on his lap.this is the only time a girls gotten into his car or even near it'the commentator said nearly out of words.

'alright I've got a piece of glass in my upper thigh and I can feel some shards on my inner thigh and a piece in near my rib cage and a couple of pieces just under my boob'sky said while getting comfortable on his lap.

And thus that is how it all started when sky got gained all of'satans' attention without even trying all because of Angela's hatred towards sky and putting her into the wrong race to embarrass her but little did she know she just made sky's life alot more interesting.

Bye my lovelies hopefully this was good to get your attention because this part that just happened will be later on in the story and it gets better
Have a great day suck a dick by :3
Also this preview makes no sense but fuck it im to lazy to change it

Word count 525