chapter~9~after some horrible jokes and wheezing

As make is rummaging through sky's fridge she walkes into the kitchen as she's confused as there is a wet shirt where she usually hangs her towel after her shower.

Sky drops the towel and her mouths opens making an O with probably a little bit of drool coming out.

While mark still hasn't figured out that he's being watched sky decideds to get the little office chair and pull it up to the start of the kitchen and watch mark and the way his back muscles tense,the way he's holding onto the door leaning into it (whoops I got completely carried away by my simping)

While sky sat there watching listing to mark shuffling things around in the fridge he comes out of no where calling out haha as he picks out a container of pink milk and sitting in in the bench satisfied.sky thought that his back looked good while he was in the fridge he looked even better streached out looking for cups.while he was looking for cups he casually asks sky a question like he knew he was there the whole time.

'uhh so where were the cups we used the other day I don't see them anywhere' he asks smirking while turning around so show an amazing set of 6 pack off to sky.

'i umm I uhh I drop..ped them'she says stuttering every word not even looking him in the eyes and looking his chest up and down smirking for the 3 time.

'oh you dropped them well I don't even think I need a drink anymore I can see you checking me out I knew as soon as you saw me.he says cockily smirking making sky more red than a tomato.

'i umm im thirsy but if your not it's fine I'll get myself a drink you go uhh sit down on the lounge' she says trying to act normal.

'ya know what I know you are thirsty because your kinda drooling a little so you might need a little more than pink milk'he says still smirking while turning away and getting some cups to drink out off.

And with that they drink Thier drinks while joking around acting like nothing either mattered in the world other than them.

After a couple of good hours horrible jokes and some wheezing sky let's put a little yawn with an even smaller stretch that shows mark how wide she can open her mouth.

~mark in mind~

Oh my fuck that was adorable even her little stretch. Her mouth can open pretty wide I mean my whole dick could fit with just a little stretch that shouldn't hurt her at all but that kinda goes on how she can feel throat.
Fuuuuuck im hard and if I see anything like that again I won't be able to hold back from railing her into that lounge.fuuuuuck I just made it worst welp time to leave so sad.

~mark out of mind now horny~

'welp with that little yawn and stretch means my baby is tired which means time for bed'he says and before she can say anything she's picked up bridal style and pulled into a strong and still shirtless chest with a little yelp.

And with that mark moves the covers down with his foot and places sky down into the middle of the bed pulling the covers over her once again .

'welp time to leave gonna give daddy a good bye kiss'he genuinely asks.

With sky just laying there with a confused look on her face mark takes that as a chance to give her one.

'well then since my baby is confused Ill give you one'he says Smilling.

And with that sky's expecting a forehead kiss but instead gets a pair of soft lips crashing into hers.

While mark tries to slid in his lip sky dosent grant him that privileged and while that mark let's out a low growl which causes sky to yelp a little giving mark access to her mouth.making mark smirk.

While sky tries to fight for dominece she's is easily dominated by a more experienced mark.

Once mark pulls away leaving sky to catch her breath he quickly gives her a little forehead kiss and says good night and walks out of the room leaving one little confused sky.

While mark walks away all he heres from no where is a loud yell of

'what the fuck!'

From the one and only sky

Which causes him to have the biggest smile on his face.

Byeee I onestly think im going a little to fast but like how else because no one likes a slow burn unless your one of them anyways byeeeee have a great day

Word count~792