chapter~6~someones gonna die today

'Mark don't you think you went a little to fast on em' all three boys said in union.

'no I didn't go fast enough I was gonna go a little easy but then I heard them talking about my baby and I just had to show them who's boss'mark said assuring dominece to any one who hasn't submitted to him.

~at the same time~

'sky you did do gooood today.you are such a better angel than angela'stacy exclaimed letting everyone around then know.

(Angel the one at the front of the train leading it around the root the safest way the angel thinks and informing the driver of any important information)

'thanks tho it was only my first time so beginners luck so don't expect it again because I can tell you now it won't happen'sky says quietly losing everyone's attention.

'oh don't put your self done you'

'oh would you look at this pretty young girl right here you shouldn't be in a place like this unless your some arm candy now come with me I've got some people for you to meet'a random drunk man says cutting of stacy.

'hey what the fuck you ass you cut me off and she's not going anywhere with you'stacy now screams for a good reason.

'shut up you bitch you don't have any authority to say anything to a man your only ment to be a house wife so stop protecting 'my girl' like your a lesbian'

'oh listen here you little drunk'

SLAP! A loud slap eroups in a room now filled with whispering by standers.

'omg sky are you okay why did you take that hit for me your face is already brused and red Noo you can't debut like this it's all over'stacy screams panicking over sky's now brushing face.

'oh so yous are lesbian for each other well that's not gonna change my mind in still gonna fuck this one till it submits so me and don't work no more'he says grabbing a hold of sky's wrist making it hurt again.

As he's pulling her away with sky trying to break away all the whispering comes to a stop and everyone gasps.as sky realised what everyone is gasping about she stops getting pulled as the man receives a solid hand grab his shoulder nearly crushing his bones.

'hey what the fuck man outa oh hey Satan how's it going my man now if you'll excuse me I've gotta a pretty little lady to break in'he cockly says to Satan.

As he says that Satan makes eye contact with sky and sees the pure terror written all over her face and as soon as he sees her right cheek brused and her in the verge of tears he snaps and pure anger starts pouring out of him.

'oh well by the look of her face I don't think she wants to go and are you the one who struck her?he asks well not even asks more like demanding.

'well I didn't mean to strike her she just jumped in the way of me hitting the other one'he says still cockly Smilling.

'oh so your hitting women and going to take them now how discusting,your worse than dirk you don't even deserved to be stepped on oh wait knowing scum like you you'd probably like being stepped on'mark says now squeezing his shoulder.

'oh well you uhh if you just let me explain then'

BAM! With a loud thud the man is sent flying to the floor with mark getting on top of his body beating the shit out of him like its second nature.while everyone is watching the virtually public execution as if mark keeps that up he's going to kill him sky runs over to mark pulling him of the now bloody and brused man and bringing him back to his senses.

'are you okay sky your face and wrist looks pretty painful let's got get that delt with'and without sky being able to reject she was picked up bridal style and carried to the hospital part of the building.

'Ok now let's see your wrist should be fine let's have a look at your face now.oh no your pretty little face in brused let's get that delt with'while marks working on her face sky's trying to his her blush at the fact that he's complementing her and the fact that he is very close and she can feel his warm breath on her face while his other hand is resting on the back of her neck sending electricity through her body.

'alright all done it should get better soon'mark says happily as he's able to take care of his baby.

'oh but what about yourself your covered in blood shouldn't you get help too'sky says quite concerned.

'oh baby this blood ain't mine so don't worry about daddy this ain't nothing as long as I protect 'my' baby I couldn't care what happened to me' mark says smirking handsomely that could make any girl putty in his hands.

And with that mark has walked out the door leaving a very confused sky in the room.

'huh what just happened he called me baby and his baby and then called himself daddy is that how he refers to everyone and everyone go him this has hurt my head I've gotta get back to Stacy'

And with a now confused and possibly lost sky she is now on a mission to find Stacy find out if she's alright and tell her about what just happened between her and her new found daddy.

~at the same time~
Angela is now pissed at sky and is now flirting around with the man in charge of the races.

(I'ma sum up the flirting and that because I don't wanna wright about this bitch)

And with the flirting and the promise to sleep with him later she has successfully changed one of sky's races into a race with Satan or as now with a confused sky daddy.

~back to after mark walks out of the room helping sky~

'leo, Simone,luke I want yous to go get that man and out him in one of my torture rooms he's gonna have to learn not to touch and say such foul things to my baby' as mark hangs up the phone he can hear sky be confused and trying to understand the baby and daddy names that he had just given her and him as he is standing just of of the door a little and with a little gigle he's of to teach that man a lesson.

(Omg giggling mark just sounds to girly but would just be so adorable got me simping over him and I've made him up probably shouldn't have a phone anymore)

~time skip to daddys gonna get kinky and touchure someone~

'now are you gonna tell me why you touched and talked to my baby like that'mark says mencinly now covered in more of the man's blood.

'the bitch asked for it'he says spitting blood into his face.

'oh you've done it now someones gonna die today Luke go write his name in the list of people I've killed'

And with that screams erupt into the cell.

~authors note~

Ahhh my lovelies im so sorry I didn't mean to be away so long my hand has healed and is perfectly fine see I was gonna update like 3 days ago and to sum up a long story I had a porcelain lama fall onto my head from which from what I think giving me a slight concussion and also the problem of my reading over my writing since I need glasses anyway I'll try and update soon so I can show the work a kinky mark so byeeeee my lovelies have a great day and suck a dick for me

Word count~1318