chapter~8~this is way better

As sky is in mid thoughts thinking about the hot hell of a snack in her kitchen the bathroom door creaks open.

'hey do you want a'

THUD.

'ah what the fuck are'

As sky goes to finish her scream of comfusment the shower door swings open to show the one and only mark,Satan or daddy which sky still has to make her mind up about.

'are you okay you screamed and  fell over here let me help'

He says while stepping further into the shower which also ends him under the water getting his top completely soaked. While also have a smirk written all over his face as he looks sky up and down seeing her completely naked.

While sky yells and lectures mark for coming in the shower and scaring her mark drifts of into his own thoughts not knowing that he is still under the water and smirking at the still naked women.

~mark in his horny mind~

Fuck jerking off to her only in panties and a bra this is way better I get to see it all even her all flustered and under me oh this day is amazing well is now wasn't before but this view makes up for it.

See I thought I was an ass man nope this women has changed my mind and it's the best it's amazing oh Jesus take the wheel before I get hard and look like a perve since this is now the third time ive waked in on her naked or half naked but like im not complaining.

~mark out of his horny mind~

Mark is brang back to his senses when the hot water is turned off and is replaced with ice cold water making him jump a little and turn it off.

'ya know what mark we really need to stop meeting like this'sky says unpleased while getting up to cover herself before mark gets any more ideas.

'i don't know baby daddy likes seeing you like that you look amazing'he says smirking while sky's looking him up and down through his skirt to reveal I nice six pack that most men dream for.

'ha na man not for me and what's with you calling me baby and you daddy'sky says trying not to drool.

'well here's the simple part your my baby and im your daddy'he says lurking a little closer to sky.

'oh I get it now your my dad and those are my adopted parents'she says with a I win smirk on her face.

'oh umm no ya know what I don't even want to try and explain your smart enough to work it out for yourself anyways I'ma go you get changed I'll make you a drink okie byeee I'll be in the kitchen' he says walking showing of his back muscles and leaving a one flustered sky.

~sky in head getting horny~

Ahhh fuck why does he have the effect on me I nearly agreed with him Noo I mean now in horny I think I mean I feel weird down their and like ahh I don't even know he's just to good.

~sky out of head~

While sky gets dressed mark strips of his shirt hanging it on the little office chair in the sun and starts to rummage through the fridge for some food.

~ahh bye I onestly only updated this so I can say that ive updated three days in a row yay me new record anyways byeeeee have a great day.kinda reminds me of my first couple of chapters so short such a scared me.
Word count~604