chapter ~1~ the lingerie

'alright this is where you will be staying and yes I know there's ment to be a room separating the boys and the girls half but your on the 3 floor and everyone that this up here is very respectful is sure you'll be fine'.stacy said geastering to the door in front and walking away happily starting to hum a song 'oh and by the way if you ever need me I'll be directly under you on the second floor'

'ah wait' god damn it she didn't even let me tell her my name but now that songs gonna be stuck in my head all day thanks stacy.now let's get into this room so I can nap god meeting everyone and that...that bitch oh what's her name uhh...it is oh Angela her name dosent suit her that pricy little bitch.ah for fucks sake this doors gonna be the end of me take it there's no sneaking in or out but luckey for me im alone but kinda glad now that in away from my parents god that was hell.

~flash back~

'God sky just do it.its not gonna kill you' sky's mother screamed as she pushed yet a nothing tight dress into her.

'no there to tight and I can't breath in them and the only part that is lose is the front an I fill that up and still fill over'sky exclaims turning around looking in the mirror looking at the dress she already has on that may as well be laungerae. (Clothing shown in photo underneath)

'ok look I'll make you a deal since you like cars so much I'll get you into the top care group and you will have to wear all our top clothes displaying our company,you will also get a credit card that has your own money that you have made and once...

'ok look I'll make you a deal since you like cars so much I'll get you into the top care group and you will have to wear all our top clothes displaying our company,you will also get a credit card that has your own money that you have made and once you run out of the money don't come running back to use'.skys mother said while having a very defeat look on her face.

Sky's father catches wind of the argument and walks in first covering his eyes but soon finding out that she is fully clothed.

'oh and you can take all your tools and cars so I can have more room for mine oh and how bout you leave your Lamborghini till you trust where your going'father says with a wide grin from ear to wear on his face.

'no last time I left that here you froze the breaks and then made a bet on it because you couldn't work out how to unfreeze them and also because you maxed out your card for the day'sky said now clearly annoyed to what's now going on.

'welp we'll get out of your way now' and go get you in that car club thing' sky's mother said

By my lovelies not as much as I wanted but in sure there will lots  more

Word count~490