chapter~12~someomes horny

With the situation getting worse and the room filled with sky's moan and the occasional grunts from mark as from sky squerming around her ass rubs on him.

As mark gets on top of sky attacking her lips while slidding a hand up sky's shirt making her shiver with the contact.

As there encounter gets more heated sky's and marks phone rang while at the same time Stacy bursts through the door disrupting there little session with a big grin plastered all over there face.

'welp sorry for disturbing I'll get going just Satan use protection she's not ready for kids'

'oh ok don't worry in not ready for kids yet I haven't railed her enough yet so don't worry'mark says smirking making sky think about her life decisions.

'ah ya know what I've got a race Today so I've gotta get up and get ready to byeeee have fun today im sure you will make yourself at home later'sky says pushing mark of her.

With a defeated look and a little whine on I don't want too mark dresses himself again and mopes out of sky's room and to his to get ready for his own race.

'omg sky im so sorry for interrupting your dick time but with the look on your face someone's horny and so was he and he was shirtless'stacy virtually screams fangirling.

'you can't forget the fact that he slept over'

'oh he what now so you already had dick and was just saying good morning'

'ya know what say what you want I need to get ready make yourself at home im going for a shower'sky says walking over to the shower with a weird feeling.

As skys getting ready for the shower her panties and soaked and panics a little at the reaction she had from just from a kiss.

'sky I'ma change your bed sheets where do you keep yours'stacy screams out from the other side of the door.

'uhh there should be one in the bottom of my closet it's easy to see.....wait what do you need them for'

Sky gets no reaction from stacy and just decides to just go have her shower.

After the shower sky walks out dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans,a black tank top that reaches to the top of the jeans,a black leather jacket not done up at the front,her hair in a high tight pony with a light amount of makeup on with some black boots.

'dam girl you looking fine'stacy says whistling.

'shut up anyways what time is it?'

'oh it's 10:30'

'fuccccckkkk I gotta got my race is in half an hour ahhhh'sky screams grabbing her phone and wallet and racing out the door down to her care not caring for anyone looking at her and what they said.

~time skip~

As sky pulls into her race spot she spots a familiar face of to her left looking at her and smirking and calling out the words of

'i really did do a good job didn't I now everyone knows your my baby's

~sky in head~

Huh what the fuck did that mean im so confused and Stacy isn't helping she's on shipping ahhh this all hurts me head.

~sky out of head~

Sky was pulled back into reality by someone counting down and giving them the go to race.

Sky didn't really know what she was doing she was just told it was three laps and just race to win the prize money which confused her a little but alright.

As they were told to go everyone wasn't fucking around and racing off as fast as they can leaving sky last.

At this point in time sky was pissed and knew that now she wanted to win.

After being 20th she's soon went up in the world from

20 to 17

17 to 14

14 to 10

10 to 5

And with that the next five people were fast ahead and sky hadn't seen mark yet as she wanted to see his face when she passed him.

As sky races up she slowly passes the cars one by one till she's second and racing after the one in first which sky believes is mark since she Hadn't seen him yet.

Of course this made sense to sky as of what Stacy had told her had seemed true and why would Stacy have the lie.

While sky was in her throughts the car in front slowed down showing the one and only smirking mark.

While mark was staring at sky,sky has taken this as a great opportunity to take the lead and putting her pedal to the metal leaving mark in the dust making him wanting to race back.

Mark gives in to temptations of the race he speeds up but has a little trouble catching up which surprised him a little but makes him even happier as he has finally found a girl that can race and actually knows how to and not fake it.

With them chasing with sky not loosing the lead once but coming close.

After a very short couple of races since the speed they were going at and some ohhs and ahhhs from the watching crowd and one very loud commentator.

Sky wins the race with mark coming second and mark third.

As skys getting out of her car at the finish race mark runs over and pulls her into a tight hug and saying a line of words that sky could barely hear them from the crowd but she heard something along the lines of

'you did amazing ive never met a women or even person that could win or even keep in the lead'

'ahh thanks you did good yourself'

And with this interaction the everyone's going wild everyone was taking photos.

As everyone is freaking out of what is going on some of the crowds people group as with a satisfied look on Thier faces as they had found someone that could win and keep in lead from the one and only mark and even his group and the rivals that sky was unknowingly racing and helped them win in a very good way.

After everything had calmed down and sky had made an attempt to go back to her room but was nearly spear tackled by Stacy with a million questions and wanting well not really wanting but kinda demanding answers now since sky is dragging herself and one attached Stacy to her legs back into the room where Stacy trips sky over and sits on her back and wants answers or she's never getting off.

Okieee byeeeeee :3 have fun im tired have a great day

Word count~1148

Horny,yaoi,fuck,dick,shlong,fwap,creek,ahhhh harder please daddddy....yes right there,uhhh your so tight relax for me.