chapter~3~insulting a letter of the alphabet

'i umm ahh....I'll get going you can get it later im a sorry you should lock your door'.closing the door and pulling up his face mask to his the blush that won't leave his face that leaves him tinted with the dark shades of red.

'wait umm don't go'sky exclaims while going towards the door to stop the man from leaving with the so important information that put her in this situation.

'well fine then I'll just be out the door waiting so you can stop coming at me ok so just get dressed'he said while closing the door and leaning on the wall next to it but as he does that he remembers the sight of that tiny piece of fabric trying not to break as she ran towards the door with her boobs bouncing like basketballs.

'fuck' he swears under his breath as he looks down just to the growing tent in his pants.

While on the other side of the door sky was frazzled as she forgot that he wasn't a maid and that she was virtually naked.

'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you Fucking dumb bitch the only time you could make some new friends and your naked what a way to go'while sky cursed herself under her breath the man heard all of it and tried to contain his laughter as the walls in this room were quite thin and anything could be heard through them.

~time skip as in so confused of that im doing right now~

'umm you can come in now'sky says as her confidence was running all the way down to hell.

'uhh thanks it shouldn't take to long so you can get back to what ever you were doing'he says while slipping inside looking for a place to sit.

'first I was getting charged since I could barely breath in those clothes and second just go sit on the lounge oh and do you want a drink?' sky says closing the door with a loud clicking noise and making her way into the kitchen looking for food only realising she has nothing to have or offer not even a cup was unpacked.

'no in fine I know you have nothing to offer since everything is still in boxes and you haven't unpacked the cups since the box is next to me'he says now smirking knowing that he has won this conversation while also making an attempt to cover the tent he still has going on.

'ok listed here smart ass no need to be so cocky I just got here be nice I also didn't let you inside if I knew you were gonna roast me'sky says now thinking it was a bad idea letting him in.

'oop sorry I thought you could handle a little since you gave is the Angela and at least I have an ass as for you your just a lost cause for that factor'. He says smirking even harder than last time.

'bitch please I may have an ass you've never seen it so how would you know'.sky says thinking that she has won this argument and completely forgetting what happened 15 minutes ago.

'well I did see when I accidentally walked in on you changing and let me tell you are a lower case p'he says emphasizing the accidentally part.

~ok my lovelies that's it for today im to tired to do anymore byee have a great day and suck a dick for me~

Word count~583