chapter ~2~the bitch and the lower case p discovery

Ok so who did I meet.

Oh I met Angela god she was a bitch and was really rude and came right up to the point of why she would talk to people lower than her

~start of flash back~

'Hi in Angela nice to meet you how bout I show you around this place you look so expensive to be walking around these pheasents'.

'oh no in quite fine I don't wanna take up all your time since you don't wanna spend so much time near these 'pheasents' since in getting a tour while my bags are getting taking to my room so in quite fine with the person that is showing me around now'

'well aren't you a little bitch I thought you would be different since you are dressed so nicely but it much have gone to your head I mean you don't even look nice your just a lower case p that's showing of her boobs'

Shit I forgot to change my clothes since I was to happy and got distracted and the fact that I only had 2 hours to get out of the house.

'oh in the bitch your the one who called everyone 'pheasents' and well at least I have boobs I can't say much for you'

'well at least I have an ass so you can't really say much'

'honey that's just from eating so much cake and take thats daddy's money was able to keep your waist thin'

'oh....umm well ya umm......oh fuck you ya little bitch how bout i'

'shush I have no time for lies now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my your and socialise with the rest of the 'pheasents'

And with that sky walks off looking like confidence with all eyes on her but really she's about to run of and find a nice pair or grey sweat pants and a hoodie.

~end of flash back~

Wow she really was full of confidence but she broke as soon a I mentioned cake Mabye she hates cake.

Well anyways now time to get out of these clothes and change into something comfortable

As skys changing the door swings open to her in just a pair of red panties panties and bra well not even a bra just a kinda like slither of red fabric that any small chested girl would have called a bra while the person in the door way regret his decision as him walking into her room uninvited but he kinda liked the view as this is the only time he's seen a girl that is naked or well somewhat as because all the other times he's been with a girl she's thrown herself at him.

But now looking at her with them both madly blushing to him there's something her wants to know some mystery, something to break, something that he wants to keep to himself, something to possess, something to protect, something to love, something to make his but the only thing he was to so right now is close the door walk out and think about what he's done and how he's going to fix it and also how he's going to do all those things as she may never forgive him but all he can do now is hope

Bye it's onestly to late for me to be up doing this but in doing it for yous who ever is reading this actually welp anything bye have a great day suck a dick for me

Word count ~595