chapter~11~buying a fyling ship

After the onslout of questions and one pissed sky and shipping Stacy and some flying pillows.

'ok ok ok stoooop please' I yeld 'put don't the pillow ' have mercy'stacy says holding her hands up showing defeet,sky has a little mercy.

'ok fine but I win and that's final'sky says standing victorious.

'you win but you must know that I get to make the ship name that's it in buying the ship name and I'ma make it fly high while he rails you into heaven'stacy says demonicly smirking.

'ahhhhh no there's no ship name and he's not gonna rail me any in any way unless it to do with the train'she says Crossing her arms angrily.

'nope I've already made a name and you can't and won't change my mind I don't care what you say'stacy says victorious.

'ahhh my head hurts why do you do this to me why me why not someone else go annoy daddy'sky says not knowing what she had just said.

'ohhh so you call him daddy well you've finally cought onto it'stacy says happily.

'ahhh no it ment nothing please forget it ment nothing I swear.thats it I don't wanna live anymore Jesus take me outs this life I no longer have thy need to live'sky says putting her hands in a praying possition.

'dont pray to daddy pray to Satan's

As Stacy says that mark bursts in the door with the words off

'you called me baby how may I be at your service I can be anything you want'he says in a smirking manor.

'uhh yeah I need you'

As sky goes to finish the sentence she was soon towered over by the one and only mark aka daddy.smirking with giving off horny intent.

'ahh not what you were thinking I ment for you too get Stacy out of my room and back to hers I wanna sleep and she won't leave me alone and it's giving me a headache ok thank you very much'sky says turning mark around to face Stacy who is now kinda scared.

'sure baby what ever you want just remember that you have a face tomorrow you need to rest so you don't fall asleep at the wheel okie I'll be back to tuck you into bed so I won't be long'mark says grabbing sky's wrist and leading her out the door.

'okie I'll  just be packing here so don't worry...daddy'she says whispering the last part thinking that mark didn't hear her but little did she know he heard every word she said and the little blush that was set across her face that was shown for the light cast from the laptop screen.

'dont worry I'll be back baby just wait for me'

And with that sky packs up food rubbish and the lap top and placing herself under her covers her body wishing for sleep but her staying awake unknowingly waiting for her daddy to tuck her into bed with a good night kiss.

After a little while of waiting mark creeps back in the door seing sky laid on her side facing the wall silently waiting for her daddy.

'hey in back' he says in a soothing voice that sent chills down sky spine making her shiver a little

'hi'says sky yawing a little curling up a little more.

'aww is my baby a little cold and tired'mark says adoring the sight in front of him.

'kinda well maybe a little but it's not bad Ill just go get another blanket'saya sky making an attempt to roll over roll over only to feel the bed dip in and the covers being pulled up and feeling some soothing warmth.

As sky fully rolls over she feels herself incased into a pair of strong arms.

'now before you question me I don't have any shoes on and I've locked the door and solved your warmth problem'mark says letting out a little yawn into sky's hair and he pulls her even closer into his chest.

'but weren't you in a suit?'

'oh no I changed when I had come back when you asked me for help im in a pair of sweets and was a shirt'

'wait was in a shirt what do you mean'sky panicky says looking it his chest and getting a face full on his perfectly built pecs.

'well I was gonna explain but it seems your eyes have already worked it out'he says tensing his chest muscles a couple of times.

As sky realises what's going on she blushes hidding in his chest  making her blush even more making her blush even more making mark let out a low laugh rippling through makes body and into sky's.

After a little while sky falls asleep in marks  arms letting him adore her sleeping face and the fact that her chest is pressed up against his chest making him hard and cursing at himself.

~time skip to morning~

As sky wakes up she finds herself in the same position they had fallen asleep with there legs tangled into a mess.

As sky tries to get up and move away she's pulled back into a chest with her back facing him and his face in her neck.With his warm breath on her neck with him mumbling the words of

'no just five more minutes it's to nice your bed is surprisingly comfortable or maybe it's just you'he says Smilling which sky can feel in the crook of her neck.

And with that sky wiglges a little trying to get comfortable she unknowingly wiggles her butt on his crutch and with that sky feels something hard against her ass which makes her squeel which wasn't the worst of it as she feels something sucking on her neck in various places till he finds a certain place that makes sky let out a little

'ahh daddy'

And with that mark gets even harder and sky gets embarrassed and with that sky has unlocked what is usually is said a world of pain but in this occasion a world of pleasure.

'oh baby that's what I like to hear keep that up and you'll be screaming my name alot louder'he says sucking on the same place again making sky let out a moan.

'ahh da ahh daddy please'

And with that mark suckes harder making the situation even worse for sky.

And that's it this chapter is over I think I've teased every one enough even myself it's a problem with my simping anyways have a great day go suck the sweet spot on your loved ones neck byeeeeee

Word count~1104