chapter~4~satans little baby driver

'ahh oh god I forgot about that we can just forget that fact'sky says complaining while the man just sat there smiling while also grabbing the pillow to cover the tent that is still in his pants.

'fine I won't talk about it but I have a great memory so I can't really forget'he says shrugging.

'fine just don't go jerking off to it that's the last thing I need'she says walking out of the kitchen holding an  imaginary cups and handling one to the man.

'thanks' he says while pretending to take a sip.

'oh I still don't know your name which I should have asked first before letting you in'she says taking a seat across from him.

'oh no it's my fault I should have told you first im mark demon and yes I know it's a weird last name'he staring right into her eyes.

'oh no I think it's a cool last name tho I think I could give you a run for your money with mine im sky Lui vuitton and the 'clothes' I was wearing earlier is what my parents want to bring out'sky said making a finger movements while saying clothes.

'hold up wait your the Luis child no wonder everyone was talking about you your pretty well known around her now'he says pretty surprised while sky just made a face at his suprise ment.

'oh anyways im here to give you your job details you will be guarding our train that makes its way around transporting.youll have a schedule of when and how long you will be doing it but you can only leave once someone with a card shows up to take your place.you will be stationed next to the conductor pit and will guide the train safely so the next station don't worry about talking to anyone else they will follow the train and if there is any real problem there's walki talkis that you can use to talk to them.since you aren't in a team you will be put with ones that need a guardian or you will be alone tho always be on your guard as there will always be people who want to steal the train.so did you get all of that'he says while taking a breath.

'actualy I did get all of that.'she says proudly while mark is still catching his breath.

~time skip because of my melting ice cream~

After all the joking around and talking for hours mark had realised that she is not like all the other girls and the fact that he didn't have to take a pill to get hard like all the other times he's slept with a girl  but with sky he got hard  accidentally which means this girl is something.

'oh mark are you done with your cup I'll take it to the kitchen if you want'she says while holding out her hand for the cup to be put in.

'oh yeah her ya go don't drop it also that was a really nice drink'he says while placing the cup in her hand while they both started laughing.

While sky walked into the kitchen mark got a phone call.

'umm sky I would love so stay but something has come up and I have to go see ya around.he says calling out to the kitchen.

'oh bye next time I might have unpacked all this mess byeee'she says calling out from the kitchen.

'bye' he calls out before leaving.

Now I swear I've heard his name somewhere I just don't know where but then alot of well know drivers go here to I probably have.well now it's time to unpack.

~mark in his office~

'Hello miss and Mr Lui vuitton how may I help you this afternoon'

'oh yes we're here about our daughter I want you to keep her in the lowest ranks and not doing anything thing dangerous or we will take you down remember we know your father so don't try and dissobey use or there will be consiquences'

'yes sure I'll try and keep her in the lowest ranks.he says forcing a smile onto his face.

'listen her boy you won't you will got that'they say stearnly.

If anyone else was in the room and who know how dangerous he was they would be fucking pissing them selves as the Luis saw a vain pop in his forehead and realised it was a fake smile and thought it would be a great time to leave.

'Ah finally there gone now we have to show them that they are wrong won't see sky even if I means training you myself of even if we lose races you will be by my side while you are in this group though she might have to get use to the sight as this ain't no car club the top ranks are a mafia baby and your gonna be 'satans' little driver baby driver'he says with a very menacing 'like fuck me daddy'smirk on his face that could scare any person or seduce them at the same time.

As he said that sky got a shiver down her spine and dropped the cups they were drinking out of earlier and is now sad the fact she can no longer is ether cups.

~skys room~

'fuck that man was a snack and what the fuck was he doing with his pants I couldn't have looked that bad tho he was funny and I wonder how big he was because with a body like that he's got to have a big dick wait this is no time to be horny Jesus Christ take the wheel'

As sky said that mark was suddenly hard again.

'what the fuck I only said her name and said I was gonna train her fuuuuuck and she said no jerking off well sorry honey but that's not gonna happen because that's what in gonna do right now'

'wow fuck again another shiver someone's thinking about me probably that bitch cursing me to die in a car crash'

~welp that's it my lovelies have a great day and whooop whoop my first thousand word chapter anyways suck a dick for me byeee~

Word count~1037