chapter~14~leave your legs open for me

~skys pov~

After I got dressed I walked out of the room and was greeted by a maid that would rival any top model.

'ah you must be sky marks waiting for you in the dinning room I'll take you to them'she said in the most basic bitch tone.

'oh by the way in Gwen's

'hello and thank you'

After she looks my up and down in a discuted look she starts walking and waves a hand for me to follow.

While we were walking we walked past to many doors and hallways and we seemed to be walking for ever but I never said anything since I didn't know my way around.

Once we stopped infront of a door she opened it.

It reveled a bed room and no dining room.

'uhh Gwen I don't think'

~no ones pov~

Before sky could finish her sentence she was shoved into the room with the door slamming shut behind.

When sky looked to see who did it it was the one and only Gwen stood behind her with her arms crossed with a pissed look on her face.

'did you sleep with him'she screamed in a demanding tone.

'huh what do you mean'sky said scrambling to her feet.

Gwen had stopped closer grabbing sky by the throat chocking her.

'did you sleep with him'she screamed again.

'what?'

'i will not ask again did you fuck him'gwen said raising her hand ready to slap her face.

'no in a'as

Stacy went to slap andBefore sky could even finish her sentence the doors of the room swung open to reveal none other than the one and only mark with a dominating and pissed look in his face.

As Gwen's hand was in the motion of slapping it was grabbed with great force and pulled back so she would look at him.

'uhhh master mark what are you doing here'gwen says with a face filled with shock.

'oh if you really wanna know I'll tell you

1-you drugged Maria

2-you take her place and bring sky here

As sky heard mark say his name he knew this was serious because he never used her name.

3-you go to slap my baby,my girlfriend and now your other leader

I don't even deserve to live your worst than scum'he yelled while a dominating aura ozzed of of him.

'uhh master im sorry I didn't know she insulted me first she said that she was gonna kill you so'

SLAP!

Before Gwen could finish the lie sky had slapped her face causing it to go red and swell almost instantly and to shut the fuck up.

'shut the fuck up why would I kill my daddy are you insane or just brain dead or do you want him for yourself because if you do your gonna have to go through me got that bitch'sky says like a bad bitch while Gwen stands there holding her check.

'aww baby you are just adorable now come here your hand must hurt'mark says happily while holding his arms out.

While sky walks over to marks embrace Gwen slumps onto the floor bursting into tears now looking like a train wreck.