chapter~15~the fuck his problem

(recap for last chapter-

When they were about to do it mark gets a phone call from Simon saying that he found multiple people that looked Sus from them always being in the same room as sky and even looking at her at all times so mark left sky to go talk about it

Back to normal story)

'mark it's those ones there always in the same room as sky always looking in her direction,there so Sus,let's go kill the m now before you kill innocent people if something ever happened to your baby'

'no not yet I wanna see what there intentions are I need to know what they want with my baby and what they are going to do once they get her'

'ok sure I'll keep a look out and I'll be watching which means no more sex for me and hello jerking off'

'welp im of because it's no more jerking of for me and hello sex'

'ohhhh welp have fun getting your dick wet I'll update you if anything happens'

'thanks'

With that mark leaves Simon to watch security while he goes back to his little baby sleeping like a baby that will sure give him a suprise.

As mark opens the door he sees a little baby passed out in her bed.

'baby you awake?'

With no answer mark walks over and sees the mess that he created from their little meeting earlier.

After a little sigh mark gets to work cleaning up the mess.

After gently moving sky and changing her into some comfortable clothes he changes the sheets and gets back into bed with sky letting the future him worry about the future where sky would probably yell at him while in this present time he succumbs to a peaceful slumber with his little baby paced out in his arm drooling a little which only makes mark look at her in awe.

~time skip to next morning~

Mark woke up to someone touching him.

After mark has woken he saw and felt sky tracing lines over his chest with her finger tracing around his pecs and just lines in general.

'you like what you see baby'mark says in a gruffy voice.

'yeah I do i uhh mean uhh sorry to wake you'

'as long as my baby likes what she sees I don't really care'

'oh' and with that sky retracts her hands placing her hands over her chest.

'baby why did you stop it felt gooood I mean look'

Mark says lifting up the blanket and pointing down to the tent in his pants.

'uhh I um ahh well I uuu ya see'

Sky says scrambling for words while wiggling around.

'baby baby listen it's fine don't worry it will go away after a little'he says dragging his fingers through her hair.

The once tenced sky was now putty in his arms from the pleasure of someone playing with her hair.

Once mark sees that he keeps at it with sky nodding of in his arms again as sky is failing to not give into sleep she streaches making her legs spasm a little as she streaches as straight as a board. With sky's arms above her head streached out mark takes advantage of this and pulls her into a hug while shoving his face into her chest whigling a little so he's in the middle of them.

Once sky finishes streaching she realises what position they are in she giggles a little which vibrates through marks head to toes making his happy.