chapter~10~you guys sound like a married couple

It has been a couple of days since mark tucked sky into bed.

Sky had told Stacy about what happened and she freaked out saying that you should play along with it since the man is loaded with throws about his black card like it's nothing.

Sky had also received word from the race watcher that she had a race on tomorrow and where to go that overlapped her train duty but she didn't care since the people she was with kept flirting with the same pick up lines and this race if she won was way better pay.

'skyyyyyyy I heard you had a race tomorrow do you even have a race suit to wear or are you gonna wear longirae like last time you were on show'she says sarcastically.

'oh bitch please I'll just wear what I wear every other time so don't worry I won't look horrible'sky says pleased with her come back.

'fine fine you win'stacy says putting her arms up in defeet.

After that the girls kept joking around for hours and then decide to have a girls night and talk about boys and how they dislike certain girls and simp over men on Netflix.

After about an movie or two Stacy pops up with a question proping herself up with her elbows facing sky.

'sooo how's things going with you and daddy'she asks sheepishly.

'with who now'

'you know who im talking about don't deny it'

'oh you mean mark?'

'yes mark your daddy'

'omg how many times do I have to tell you he's not my daddy I don't know what's up with you and him with that it's just all so confusing'

Stacy was gonna say something opening her mouth to an O but quickly shutting it leaving sky confused.

'ahh this just hurts my head I've got a headache now thanks onestly'sky says starting to roll around the bed and rolling off but as she's falling she's catched by a pair of strong arms that make her feel secure.

As sky looks up to see her hero all she sees is the devil smirking back at her.

'well if you don't understand I could take you back to kindergarten if you'd like we can start tomorrow'he says and you can hear the sarcasm in his voice.

'what hell no im not a child'sky says crossing her arms and pouting.

As Stacy is trying to control her laughter while rolling around her bed herself mark walks sky over to the lounge laying her there and as sky goes to speak she's cut off by mark.

'well then how about daddy give his baby some private lessons tomorrow or now which ever one is easier'he says smirking and leaning in closer to sky's face.

'oohh kinky'is all sky hears from stacy then is given a death glare by sky.as mark hears that statement he lets out a little giggle which causes sky to snap back to the man on top of her leaving her to start simping while Stacy's holding back her happiness she just gained from him.as sky's simping over him she feels a hand slide up her thigh to her hip which causes her go snap back to her senses.

'uhh can you get off'

'no'

'yes'

'no'

'yes'

'no'

'yes'

'aww you guys are arguing like a married couples how cute'stacy says says causing sky to blush and mark to smirk letting out a little chuckle.

'ha I got the last word I win now get off'she says smirking.

'dont get to cocky baby I can easily get rid of that and make you scream my name in seconds'he says in a demanding tone.

'oh someone's a dominant daddy you got yourself a good one you go girl'stacy cheers from the bed.

'ha id like to see you try and make me'sky says not worying about Stacy's words when she has to try and devour this snack on top of her before she gets devoured.

'oh it's on you better be ready I don't like loosing'

'oh ya know I'ma leave'stacy says trying to get to the door as fast as she can.

'bring it on'

As Stacy is about to walk out the door she hears a burst of laughter fill the room.

As she turns around she sees the sight of sky being tickled by mark.as Stacy stands at the door watching what is going down.after a little while sky let's out the lines off

'stoop mark mark stoop I'ma pee myself mark please stooooop'

With mark showing no sign of stopping she comes up with a great idea.

'please stoop daddy please stop'

And with that mark freezes in his tracks and stares at sky with lust filled eyes filling the room with sexual tension.

With mark stopped right in his tracks sky slides out of under him and rushes to the toilets leaving mark still on the lounge and Stacy watching still in shock.

Mark stays there for a couple more seconds until he looks down at the tent in his pants showing no sign of stopping.

With that mark gets up from the lounge rushing towards the door before stopping at sky while she catches a sight of his tent and prays for sky thinking that that tent would ruin her.

'stacy is it well anyways I want you to be with her as much as you can and keep any guy away from her and if they look at her scare them off for me protect my baby since she trusts you more than me right now but once I claim her don't get angry at me for having all her time okie byyee'he says to Stacy in a demanding tone that says he's not playing around.

As he's walking away Stacy hears a little mumble along the lines of

'got dam it my baby makes me hard and I've gotta deal with it well that will change soon but ill just go deal with this myself'

Stacy thought about what she heard and thought about all his bitches he had that could help him then it dawned on her.

He dropped all his bitches for this girl that is clueless about what she does does to him but she should learn soon she's not that stupid or maybe she's playing that game anyways let's go start an interigation how did she let him do that and how did he even get in the room and how are they able to joke like that.

Well looks like no more movies or sleep in going to ask questions all night she's definitely gonna get sick of me but it's gonna be worth it.

Hiii guys finally a long chapter phew anyways have a great day byeeee

Word count~1134