chapter~7~him and his little touchure fit

As screams erupt into the cell,blood spilling all over the floor,bullet shells falling to bounce of probably not be to be ever found again since the cells were never cleaned.

'ok mark I've seen you touchure people but this is different I mean you shot down every one of his fingers on his right hand'luke said a little concerned.

'well fine then I'll just do his other hand I mean it's not like he's going to come out alive he's going to die in this cell by my hands'mark says now looking at his blood covered gun.

And with that mark starts to cut his right hand off with a saw.

'uhh mark it's not cutting any more I don't think it's gonna work that's the d saw you cut someone's leg of with'luke says now taking the saw of mark who is still trying to cut.

'but I was so close there's only a quarter left it would have been more painful well not that you've don't that I might just have to rip it off'mark says grabbing his hand and twisting it around with a loud crackling sound.

'wait did he die he did not just die from a little cuts and some bullets'mark says not confused while waving the now torn oh hand around putting blood everywhere.

'uhh no mark he's just passed out from all the adrenaline that's all'luke says trying to grab the hand out of his hand.

'oh well umm since that happened can you stick around and call me if he ever wakes up and if he doesn't do what ever you want with his body he deserves it'mark says walking away and giving in the Luke trying to get the hand.

While walking away he hears sumething screamed out to him but he doesn't really care as he's just happy he got to touchure him.

~time skip because I fucking can~

'stacy Stacy Stacy open up pleaseeeeeee I've got something I need help with so pweaseeeee open the door don't make me break this door down'sky bangs and screams at the door while raising her foot to kick the door down.

As sky is about to kick the door down Stacy opens the door nearly being kicked in the face.

'wow uhh watch it don't kick me in face and why do you need to be so loud I just want to sleep'stacy says stepping back from the shoe nearly in her face and rubbing her eyes.

'sorry but I just had to come and tell you im so fucking confused in new to all of this and I really don't know help me'sky says while not taking a breath and chocking a little at the end.

'whoah watch the fuck out bitch no need for you to die at my door step I ain't need you haunting me while in trying to sleep'stacy says pushing sky in the door.

After sky catches her breath and is not dying any more.stacy shows her to a lounge in the corner of the room just of her bed a little.

'ok now tell me since its so important to wake me'stacy says unpleasant.

'ok so after I don't even know his name but he took me to the doctors place he dealt with me and at the end he called me baby and himself daddy and walked away and in just so confused like does he do that to everyone of just certain people or is he just like a creep or what like you know everything hellppppp me pweaseeee'sky says out of breath again.

'WHAT the guy that best up the man in the main hall of our building after we got back form the mission,the guy that took you to the doctors and took care of you,the most handsome guy here,the most dangerous man ever to live right now,the man that is part of the demon family,mark demon also known as Satan and he called you baby and himself daddy'stacy screamed and also ran out of breath.

'yes him that's him wait wait wait I've hear that name before'sky says puzzled.

Sky sits there thinking for a minute cutting out Stacy's ranting and fan girling.

'ahhh omg I know how he is now when you left and I was changing he walked in on me practically naked and then waited for me to finish and we talked for hours and joked and that till he had to leave.thats him'sky says with a very proud look on her face.

'you what he was in your room,saw you naked and talked and joked for hours,did he seem interested at all?'stacy says starting the interegstion.

'yeah he was he was quite nice I don't know people act differently like what authority does he have over people he couldn't be that strong I mean he's only human'sky says now very confused.

~stacy talking to herself in her head~

Dis bitch don't know this bitch stupid omg my god and like fuck he's only human he's crazy and people literally call him Satan he's gonna have to learn and what about Angela wait shes probably already on her bad list since he helped her and was in her room.welp in not gonna tell her if Satan really wants her well then he's gonna have to get through her parents but he's probably already on that now Fucking crazy bastard that guy that hit on sky it probably bead by now.

~out of Stacy's head~

'umm you know sky how about you go upstairs and rest for the night you've had a long day and I think you've got work tomorrow and this time no beginners luck'stacy demands with a motherly tone.

'ok ok in going no need to turn into my mother'sky says jokingly.

'oh my honey I don't think anyone could be as bad as her'stacy says back a little to scary that makes sky scared and scurry out her front door back to her own bed.

~time skip to sky in her own room~

Jesus Christ it has been a long day in not even hungry it is 7:30 but if im hungry I'll just have more for breakfast tomorrow.

As sky is stripping and is in her panties and bra her door swings open to see the one and only Satan standing there smirking not paying attention to the tent now in his pants and the now blushing tomato sky.

' I'll umm just go get and drink and sit down and wait for you to get out of the shower' says smirking looking over sky once more and walking past her she the door slammed shut behind him.

'umm yeah uhhh ahh mhm'sky says trying to make a sentence but only comes out as weird mumbles.

And with that sky makes her way to the bath room with the door shutting softly and turning on the shower till it's hot enough to probably burn someone if they weren't use to it being so hot.

While sky is in mid thoughts about he hot hell of a snack in her kitchen the bathroom door creaks open.

~and that's in I'ma leave it like that since im a bitch and want the suspense anyways let thy simping start over mark with his little touchure fit anyways byee have a great day

Word counts~1239