26

The sunset was beautiful while Sena look at it from her room. she smiled getting her purse before walking out of the room. she got 1 hour before the dance and earlier Hyunjin called her.

the Prince wanted to meet her to see the sun setting in a resort beside a beach. it wasn't that far from their castle so she doesn't have to ride a carriage.

the Princess hop on her horse, Rainbow, rubbing her as she put her hood on. the Princess nod at her Butler giving him a small smile before he glance to the guards. they opened the big gate, letting the Princess leave the castle with her Butler following her.

the ride wasn't long and the two already arrive at the resort. Sena took her hood and gave it to him before walking inside the entrance. she showed her id before a staff assist her, showing Hyunjin sitting on a table with the view of the beach and the sun setting. the girl smiled, walking to him and sat down.

their also peoples who's looking at the view infront of them with their phones on the air, the sound of phone taking pictures were heard. Hyunjin who was spacing out, looking on the
beautiful view infront of him flinched, looking up at the figure beside him.

"you're here.. erm just in time." he told awkwardly, glancing over the Princess. she chuckled softly, "you don't need to be awkward."

a waiter walk to their table, placing different foods on their table as Sena's eyes lit up looking on the foods infront of them. she smiled cheekily at Hyunjin, giving him a thumbs up before digging in. the boy just chuckled by how she looks while eating. after admiring her he joined the girl, putting foods on her plates for her.

in the meantime, Jaehyun entered the resort with her sister on his side. she smiled to the waitress as she leads them to their seat, giving the two the foods they reserved. Jaehyun admired the sunset, taking pictures for Sena. he smiled after remembering her name, looking at the pictures he took for the Princess.

"what are you waiting for, dig in."her sister told, putting a steak on his table. the boy put his phone down, getting foods to eat.

they all enjoyed their dinner while the view of the sun setting infront of them. the calm music now can be heard after the sun sets as young couples started to dance. Hyunjin wants to give Sena a dance but she was too busy finishing the salad while the sauce were on her cheeks.

he glanced over her, telling she had something on her cheeks and giving her a napkin. the boy tried to avoid her eye contact, his ears turning red while Sena just chuckles.

"where i can't find it?" she joked, trying to wipe the napkin on her cheek. he looked at her hesitating if he would do it. the girl smiled at him, giving the napkin before leaning. "wipe it for me.."

he let out a huff making the girl laugh while he wiped the sauce. she laughs at how red he was while trying to avoid her, making her laugh even more louder. the Princess gained others attention making them look at their table with weird looks.

Jaehyun turned towards the noise, turning around to see Sena with a boy. he furrows his brows, trying to look who was the boy. her sister who curious also turned around, looking at where her brother was gazing. she smirked, turning back to face her brother.

"a crush huh?"

"crush? who?"

"that's Prince Hyunjin, i saw them earlier eating here.."she told, shrugging her shoulder. the boy felt his heart drop when he faced the two again, it's really him.

he let out a huff before pushing his chair to get up and went to the desk, paying the bills before walking out of the resort.

her sister looked at him with confusion written all over her face. she also got up, walking towards the boy while leaving their foods there that gained there also gained attention.

"hey what the fuck?!" she shouted at her brother making him stop. the boy looked at him with a frown.

"are you going or not?"he told before stepping inside the carriage.

he doesn't know what this feeling was. it was hurting him. he felt someone squeezing his heart. it was obvious he was angry, jealousy was written all over his face when his sister looks at him.

______________________________________